Stunning seaside views, historic scenery and high-energy entertainment results in a carefree and unforgettable vacation in the heart of El Medano Beach at Cabo San Lucas's Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa.
If you're looking for a high-end, family-friendly resort, you've found it. In addition to its lavish surroundings with the wondrous El Arco rock formation on the horizon, Villa del Arco boasts a full-scale pirate ship, exotic cuisine, the renowned Desert Spa as well as numerous athletic and cultural activities.
All 217 spacious, colourful and air-conditioned suites offer kitchens or kitchenettes and private balconies facing either the azure Sea of Cortez or our lush, exotic gardens.
- Neptune - Open daily from 6:00pm to 11:00pm.
- El Bucanero - Snacks and light fare poolside. Open daily from 10:00am to 6:00pm.
- South American Grill - Open daily from 12:00pm to 10:30pm.
- 31,000 sq. ft. Desert Spa
- 4,500 sq. ft. state-of-the-art fitness center featuring cardiovascular equipment, weights and a large variety of classes with trained fitness professionals
- Shopping plaza with shop and services including a grocery store, an internet cafe, ice cream parlor, DVD/video store, and boutiques with jewelry, clothing, arts, crafts, and gifts
- Two-level freeform pool is enhanced with gentle waterfalls, garden inlets and a pair of swim-up bars
- Two large pools feature waterfalls, spa tubs, children's areas and views of the sea.
- Two tennis courts
- Complimentary activities prograM
- Activities team
- Business services
- Car rental on-site
- Complimentary parking
- Concierge desk
- Currency exchange
- Daily housekeeping service
- High-speed internet access in public areas (surcharge may apply)
- Hospitality suite (for early arrivals and late departures)
- In-suite meal preparation
- Kid's Club
- Laundry & dry cleaning service
- Medical services (24 hours)
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Multilingual Staff
- Pre-arrival shopping service
- Purified running water
- Wedding services
Getting Into Town
Los Cabos International Airport (code SJD) offers nonstop service from gateway throughout the United States, Canada and Mexico
Weather is mild, with winter temperatures ranging from 75 to 80 degrees Fahrenheit, and summer temperatures averaging 80 to 90 degrees Fahrenheit. Cabo San Lucas averages 350 days of sunshine per year.
Mountain Standard Time, which is one hour ahead of Pacific Standard Time, one hour behind Central Standard Time and two hours behind Eastern Standard Time.
The Mexican peso is the official currency. The exchange rate fluctuates, but banks are usually the best place to change money. American dollars are commonly accepted as well.
Children Fees for All Inclusive Plans:
Children 0 to 3 years of age stay free.
Children over 3 years of age pay an additional fee per night per child.
Child Fees are due at check in and will have to be paid directly to the hotel.
The $600 USD Resort Credits apply to:
-2 coupons of $40 USD: Toward massages of at least 80 minutes at the Spa (Not valid for Spa packages or products. Reservation required)
-1 coupon of $25 USD: Toward a Manicure at the Spa’s Beauty Salon (Reservation required)
-2 coupons of $25 USD: Toward a Pedicure at the Spa’s Beauty Salon (Reservation required)
-1 coupon of $20 USD: Toward a Haircut at the Spa´s Beauty Salon (Reservation required)
-1 coupon of $25 USD: Toward a Makeup Session at the Spa’s Beauty Salon (Reservation required)
-1 coupon of $20 USD: Toward any Hair Styling at the Spa’s Beauty Salon (Reservation required)
-1 coupon of $80 USD: Toward a Room Upgrade upon Check In (Minimum 4-night stay required, applies to the entire length of stay)
-2 coupons of $15 USD: Toward a Lobster Dinner or Prime Cuts at the Restaurant (Please present coupon when ordering)
-4 coupons of $10 USD: Toward the purchase of 4 Bottles of Wine (One coupon per bottle. Please present coupon when ordering)
-1 coupon of $80 USD: Toward a Romantic Dinner Setup (One per room per stay. Reservation required)
-2 coupons of $75 USD: Toward a Cabo Escape Snorkeling Tour in Los Cabos (Subject to availability, reservation required)
- Resort Credits are issued once per booking and require a minimum stay of three nights.
- Credits are not cumulative and may not be combined with other discounts or promotions.
- Credits cannot be exchanged for cash, neither total nor partial. Credits have no cash value.
- Credits do not apply to local promotions.
- Upgrades are subject to availability.