The Donatello features spacious studio resort suites with 10-foot ceilings that comfortably sleep up to four guests and feature one king bed with a queen sleeper sofa. You are sure to appreciate the convenience of a kitchenette complete with a mini-refrigerator, wet bar, coffee maker, and microwave in this city retreat. Covered valet parking is also available at the resort ($45 per night fee) with in and out privileges, plus all applicable taxes. There is an additional $10 fee per day for oversized vehicles. Self-parking is not available at this resort. Parking rates subject to change without notice.
One block from Union Square and moments away from the famous Fisherman's Wharf and Golden Gate Bridge!
Your home away from home, each room serves as a perfect place to unwind with elegant european decor and comfortable space providing some of the largest standard rooms in San Francisco.
The Donatello embraces the city with its unique style and sophistication. Each room serves as a perfect place to unwind with elegant european decore and comfortable space. The fitness center and spa, with both saunas and a hot tub, also offer a sanctuary in which to relax. Top off your day of shopping at Zingari Ristorante and enjoy an authentic Northern Italian cuisine!
The following accessible features are available:
- Accessible self-parking
- Van-accessible self-parking
- Valet parking available
- Accessible public entrance
- Accessible route from the accessible entrance to the registration area
- Accessible registration desk
- Accessible concierge desk
- Accessible route from the accessible entrance to the accessible guestrooms
- Accessible guest rooms
- Accessible business center
- Accessible fitness center
- Accessible route from the resort's accessible entrance to the business center
- Accessible route from the resort's accessible entrance to the fitness center
- Accessible elevators
- Visual alarms for hearing impaired in hallways
- Visual alarms for hearing impaired in public areas
- TTY Kits available for guest use
- Accessible shops and/or restaurant
- Accessible route from the resort's accessible entrance to the shops and/or restaurants
- Service animals welcome