With its all-suite boutique offering, Delano Las Vegas brings the effortless style and unparalleled service of the original Delano South Beach to the energy and buzz of the Las Vegas Strip. Located within a private second tower of the Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino complex, this hotel is right behind the Strip. Delano Las Vegas at Mandalay Bay shares amenities such as world-class dining and pool space.
All guest suites at this Las Vegas hotel offer pillowtop mattresses, down comforters, and high-speed Internet access. Marble bathrooms include bathrobes, soaking tubs, and showers.
Exclusive to Delano Las Vegas guests, Delano Beach Club is a luxurious pool club with whimsical elements and personalized services synonymous with the boutique hotel. Featuring a submerged chess board, signature cocktails, and chaise lounges, the beach club offers guests the options of a lively atmosphere or an exclusive retreat.
For guests seeking a change in scenery, Delano Beach Club is just steps from the sand and surf of Mandalay Bay Beach, Moorea Beach Club, and DAYLIGHT Beach Club.
Guests of the hotel also have access to the Mandalay Bay Resort facilities, including an artificial beach with seasonal wave pool, lazy river, and three outdoor splash pools. The resort has a 135,000-square-foot casino, a shark-themed aquarium, the House of Blues concert hall, a live theater, and 20 restaurants, lounges, and cafés. Onsite meeting and event space includes a conference center and a 100,000-square-foot ballroom and a wedding chapel.
Delano In-Room Dining – Dine at the comfort of your room with a menu inspired by and crafted from Della’s Kitchen.
The exclusive entrance to Delano Las Vegas is located to the west of Mandalay Bay Resort off Las Vegas Blvd and Luxor Drive in the self-parking garage
- Age requirement: Must be 21 years or older to check-in
- No early departures. No refunds will be given for guests who check out before the initial departure date.
- Incidental Deposit $100 per night
- Daily Resort Fee: $39 (plus tax) is applied to each hotel reservation and includes amenities that are sure to enhance your experience at Delano.
The daily resort fee includes the following services:
- Internet Access
- Fitness Center Access
- Local & 800 Phone Calls
Dog-Friendly Fees :
- Dog Friendly (Rooms Only) - $150.00 (Per Night)
- Dog Friendly (Suites) - $200.00 (Per Night)
- Monday-Thursday: $3500 (per day)
- Friday-Sunday: $40.00 (per day)
- Valet prices based on day of arrival for 24 hours or less. After 24 hours, prices reset to applicable flat daily rates which change on weekends.
- Credit card and contactless payment only.
- Over 1-4 Hours: $20.00 (per day)
- Over 4 – 24 Hours: $23.00 (per day)
Daily rate for each additional day or fraction thereof.
- Nevada residents receive up to 3 hours of complimentary self-parking with a valid Nevada driver’s license at the exit gate.
- Credit card or cash payment.
- The 24-hour parking fee provides guests with in-out privileges within the same parking type (self or valet) across all MGM Resorts Las Vegas destinations within the same 24-hour period (subject to availability)
- Guests may use their room key or MGM Resorts App parking barcode to access all parking facilities until 11:59 p.m. on the day of checkout.
- Cash or credit card payment. Parking may be charged to a guest’s room bill.
- Self-parking prices may be higher during special events.
We will place an authorization on a credit or debit card to cover applicable charges for room, tax, and resort fees, as well as a $100 incidental amount per day to allow you access to room charging privileges. This may result in additional authorizations should your charges exceed the originally approved amount. Guests using a debit card in lieu of a credit card acknowledge unused funds are released upon check-out may take 3-7 business days for domestic banks and up to 30 days for international banks to become available through their financial institution.
You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed. Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.
Cardholder funds released after checkout may take up to 7 business days to become available for guests with domestic banks and up to 30 days for guests with international banks. If you use a debit card, you acknowledge that unused funds may be subject to an additional delay before they are returned. Availability of funds after check-out is managed solely by each individual financial institution.
Firearms are not permitted on the premises of Delano Las Vegas, including within the hotel rooms. If requested, the safekeeping of properly registered firearms can be arranged.