A Delightfully Different Lower Manhattan Boutique Hotel
Consider Duane Street Hotel your relaxing home away from home. Nestled amid the stylish shops, galleries, and eateries of Tribeca, this all-new New York Manhattan boutique hotel is the perfect embodiment of its eclectic surroundings. While the architecture and decor feature a high-end urban design, the relaxed, welcoming spirit suggests an intimate neighborhood hideaway. It's this unique character that sets us apart from uninspiring lower Manhattan boutique hotels. Here, special touches such as a 24-hour personal concierge, daily housekeeping, and sweet treats at turndown offer gentle comfort from a cheerful staff eager to please.
• Complimentary WiFi and hardwired high-speed Internet access
• 24-hour business center concierge
• Stylish dining at the Exciting new restaurant MEHTAPHOR by Iron Chef (TM) chef contestant Jehangir Mehta opened in Fall 2010.
• Daily housekeeping
• In-room spa services
• Complimentary off-site fitness center
• Off-site overnight parking
Put a stylish New York spin on your trip at an all-new destination that dares to be different - the Duane Street Hotel. Unique in character, the 45 guest rooms at this inventive Manhattan luxury boutique hotel are contemporary yet functional -- perfectly at home in an artistic neighborhood of designer lofts and converted warehouses. Custom furniture designed by Architect, Paul Vega. The natural wood plank flooring and soothing color palette strike a minimalist tone. And 11-foot ceilings, oversized windows, and sleek plasma televisions add an artistic flare … while slate bathrooms with glass-walled rain showers offer revitalizing refuge. Wrap yourself in a lush, terry-cloth robe and relax in our plush, pillowtop bed and luxurious European bedding. A tranquil retreat from typical small Manhattan luxury hotels. Duane Street offers a relaxing home away from home.
• Complimentary high-speed and WiFi Internet access
• Slate and marble bathrooms with rain-shower heads
• CD/stereo/clock radio with MP3 hookup
• Plasma HDTV television with premium cable channels
• 17-inch laptop safe
• Plush bathrobe
• Imported, all-natural bath products from London
• State-of-the-art pillow-top mattress with a naturally fibered, hygienic duvet
• European bed linens and luxurious duvets
The onsite staff is eager to help guests feel right at home with special touches including a 24-hour personal concierge and twice daily housekeeping. Once you're ready to hit the streets, let the Duane Street Hotel's concierge assist you in planning the perfect day, whether it involves taking in stunning aerial views of the Empire State Building on a helicopter tour, a romantic dinner at one of Manhattan's finest restaurants, a horse-drawn carriage ride through Central Park, or a live Broadway musical.