An avant-garde design hotel with all the services required by the 21st century guest, the Hotel Eurostars Central, located in the vibrant core of Madrid, is surrounded by the lively areas of Tribunal, Malasaña, Chueca and Chamberí and absorbs the very essence of each of these spots.
Opening in early 2015, the Eurostars Central belongs to the new generation of hotels in Madrid which strive for complete customer satisfaction through experience, design, cutting-edge technologies and functionality.
With seven floors and 135 brand new single, double and triple rooms, the Eurostars Central is located right opposite the Barceló Market, inaugurated in 2014 which constitutes possibly one of Madrid's most innovative culinary options.
The Eurostars Central has wi-fi coverage throughout the entire premises, three meeting rooms, a gym, indoor parking -with a maxim heigh of 1.90m, and a café bar, among other facilities.
There are three lines (1,4, 10) and three metro stations (Alonso Martínez, Tribunal and Bilbao) just 4 minutes' walk from the hotel door.
1 Queen Bed
334 sq feet
Internet - Free WiFi
Entertainment - Flat-screen TV with satellite channels
Food & Drink - Refrigerator and room service (limited hours)
Sleep - Bed sheets
Bathroom - Private bathroom, shower, towels, and a hair dryer (on request)
Practical - Safe and phone
Comfort - Air conditioning and daily housekeeping
Need to Know - No cribs (infant beds) available
- 24 hour front desk
- Business Center
- Dry cleaning service
- Fitness Center
- Free local telephone calls
- Ice Machine
- Internet Access - Free Public Access
- Non-Smoking Facility
- Parking - Self
- Room Service
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced health & safety measures
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast
- Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
- Gloves are available to guests
- Masks are available to guests
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Property is officially certified under regional sanitization guidelines
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Gap period enforced between guest stays
- Acrylic shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Property is officially certified under a brand or regulatory agency's sanitization guidelines