Explore a place filled with life in the heart of the popular Marina Vallarta, minutes away from the best attractions and with the family and business friendly atmosphere that guests are looking for. Flamingo Vallarta Hotel & Marina is one great hotel in Puerto Vallarta, with brick roofs and a lovely cupola that is a reminiscence of the mexican essence that characterizes this romantic destination. By staying with the Flamingo Vallarta Hotel & Marina, guests will have the chance of admiring and enjoying the luxury yachts in the Marina for the best price!
Flamingo Vallarta Hotel features 96 Standard rooms with balconies to appreciate the stunning Marina Vallarta. Each room is equipped with different amenities, Internet access, safe box, room service and a lot more.
All the comforts are waiting in Flamingo Vallarta Hotel & Marina for the best price. The Marina Vallarta hotel facilities are fully adapted to satisfy the needs of families on vacations or business guests that need functional spaces and services.
Visit the La Palapa Restaurant in the pool area and work out in the gym. Visiting for business? The Flamingo Vallarta Hotel & Marina has Internet access, and excellent services for business and meetings. Take advantage of the list of services available in Flamingo Vallarta Hotel & Marina.
The hotel facilities also include:
- Restaurant with international specialties and room service
- Wi-Fi in all hotel areas and all rooms
- Swimming pool
- Wheelchair access
- Safe box
- Money exchange
- Fire safety
- Security staff
- Car rental service
- Wake up call service
- Cleaning service
- Laundry service
- Medical service
- Babysitting service
- Bilingual staff
- NOT Pet Friendly
- Transportation to the beach available Monday to Saturday. Subject to availability
Property is please to announce they are one of the first hotels in Puerto Vallarta to have the Secure Travel Seal granted by the Jalisco State Government, which accredits them as a safe and covid free property.
Hotel Safety Protocols:
- Lobby: cleaning and disinfection every two hours, using a nebulizer with virucidal solution.
- Corridors: every two hours, using a nebulizer with virucidal solution.
- Elevators: disinfect keypads every hour.
- Door handles (only for public areas , not rooms), railings and the like: cleaning and disinfection every hour
- Common or public telephones: cleaning and disinfection every two hours
- Pool chairs: every two hours using a nebulizer with virucidal solution (if the bed is not occupied).
- Restrooms for guests and collaborators: every 2 hours, ensuring that they have enough soap and paper towels.
- At each exit cleaning, the mattresses must be disinfected based on steam and / or virucidal
- Gel or disinfectant solution will be available at the Reception.
- The front desk must be cleaned and disinfected frequently, avoiding excessive elements that can be handled by guests.
- Limiting hotel occupancy to a maximum of between 25% and 30% (unless there are more restrictive local regulations).
- The temperature control of the guests upon arrival, upon request of authorization to this; In case of high temperature, the suspicious case protocol will be activated.
- The gradual establishment of the web check-in to avoid to the maximum the manipulation of documents in a physical way.
- Disinfect the handles and / or handles of the luggage, the luggage trolley, door handles of the storage space of the same. If it is necessary for each guest to carry their luggage and in case of assistance in handling and transferring it, put on disposable gloves and once the process of handling and moving the luggage has been discarded, dispose of the gloves.
- The installation of acrylic partitions in the Reception and / or the use of plastic masks.
- Respect for safety distance or use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) between employees, avoiding hugs, kisses or shaking hands of guests with other employees.
- After exchanging objects between guest-workers (payment cards, tickets, pens, etc.) a hand disinfection will be carried out. It is recommended that each collaborator have their own work materials to avoid exchanging them among themselves.
- The check-out time continues at 11.00, while the check-in time is delayed at 16.00 in order to comply with the new room cleaning measures.
- The Aide-de-camp will offer and supply disinfectant gel to all arrivals after getting off a vehicle, bus, taxi or private car.
- Disinfecting shoe mats will be placed in guest access.
- Security measures are established that must be followed by both employees and guests.
- Service personnel will maintain adequate hygiene with frequent hand washing and disinfection (at least every 30 minutes or less if necessary), avoiding at all times hugs, kisses or shaking hands with guests or other employees.
- Shifts are organized for breakfast, lunch and dinner through the reservation system, the restaurant capacity is reduced to 50% of its current capacity to respect the healthy distance and disinfection of hands as well as footwear will be mandatory at the entrance and exit of the restaurant. The maximum capacity inside the restaurant should not exceed 50 people simultaneously inside the restaurant.
- The tables will be arranged in such a way that the distances between the back of the chair to the chair from one table to another is greater than 1.5 meters, maintaining a maximum density of 4 people per table at all times.
- The service to the guests will be à la carte and with show cooking (minute).
- Digital menus (QR code) will be used to consult the menu on the diner's mobile phone. The QR code will be printed and laminated to scan it; the laminated QR code will be disinfected every two hours. The physical menus will be removed, if necessary they will be used, proceeding to disinfect them between client and client.
- All crockery, cutlery and glassware scrubbed and disinfected to more than 80 ° C of temperature in the dishwasher included which has not been used and that might have been in contact with the hands of the customers.
- The salt and pepper shakers will be disinfected after each service with disinfecting wipes for the exclusive use of surfaces in direct contact with food.
- Disposable paper tablecloths and napkins will be placed on the tables when diners arrive as well as the cutlery wrapped in the disposable napkin. Common utensils such as napkins, cups, plates, saucers and the like should not be kept on the table; these should be delivered in individual portions to diners.
- An even stricter temperature monitoring routine is imposed, with more frequent replacement of tongs, scoops and serving spoons, as well as hygiene measures and distance from employees.
- The assignments of the tables will be made keeping safety distances and avoiding the crossing areas, among other measures.
- Cleaning and disinfection in kitchens should be carried out every two hours using the nebulizer with virucidal solution.
- Service personnel must wear the PPE (personal protective equipment) assigned to them at all times during the working day, which consists of plastic masks, face masks and gloves. The mask must be disinfected every two hours to be reused again; The mask covers and gloves will be discarded at the end of the working day, requesting a supervisor to supply a mask and gloves at the beginning of the work.
Pool and Maintenance:
- The pool will have capacity limitations.
- The loungers will be separated one meter from each other.
- The need for a card to change wet towels at the end of the use of the pool is eliminated.
- The frequency of cleaning and disinfection tasks in swimming pool areas is reinforced and water disinfection products suitable for the current situation will be used; Individual protection measures are also taken care of with the use of flexible plastic masks and gloves by staff.
- The maintenance staff also has among its functions to ensure the correct operation of the air conditioning equipment, while the working tools will be disinfected after each use.
- Operators rooms compulsorily utilized plastic masks the access to the rooms and wash their hands or make use gel Antibacterial before entering a room and getting out of it.
- The vehicle must be sanitized and disinfected before boarding the passengers. The vehicle must also be sanitized between transfers and even if they are the same users.
- The driver is the only person authorized to open and close doors. The unit will have an occupancy of 50% of its regular capacity.
- The unit must have antibacterial gel, an infrared digital thermometer and covers additional mouths.
- The unit must have an information sheet containing basic health information (simple and specific information).
- The Security department will measure the temperature of the driver before starting his work for the day.
- The driver will measure the temperature of the passengers before entering the unit. Wear gloves at all times, cover mouth and mask and keep a healthy distance with passengers.
- The driver will constantly disinfect his hands and maintain impeccable personal hygiene.