Hooters brings its iconic restaurant brand to Las Vegas with the Hooters Casino Hotel. Settle into the hotel’s 30,000-square-foot casino, about a block from the Strip, and dig into chicken wings and drinks served up by Hooters Girls. The casino, which stays open 24 hours a day, is outfitted with blackjack, craps, and roulette tables, sports book and kiosk, as well as 370 slot and video-poker machines.
- Refurbished rooms: include all necessary comforts, featuring flat-screen TVs, beds with Serta mattresses, and WiFi.
- 24-hour restaurant: The Hooters eatery serves up classic American grill fare.
- Grab a drink: and catch a game at the PreGame
- Take a dip: in the newly renovated outdoor pool at the Porch, where you can also find beer pong, foosball, giant Jenga, and other games. * Pool currently closed for the season
- Enjoy a new dinner show: Master Impressionist Gordie Brown.
A block from Strip
Located near the southern end of the Las Vegas Strip, this casual hotel is close to the Las Vegas Convention Center, the Fashion Show Mall, and McCarran International Airport
The hotel charges a $35.00 plus tax resort fee per night that includes:
Resort Fee Inclusions
• 2 Bottles Of Water Per Day
• Boarding-Pass Printing
• Local and Toll Free Calls
• In Room Safe
• 24hr Pool Access
• 24hr Gym Access
No shows will be charged first night room and tax. In order to avoid charges cancelation must be made 48 hrs prior to arrival.
Upon check in, any remaining balance owed on your reservation (room & tax and/or resort fees) will be collected as well as an incidental authorization of $100.00 on a credit or debit card. Prepaid Debit Cards are not accepted for the incidental authorization. Cash deposits are accepted in the amount of $300.00 which is refundable minus any incidentals charged. Guests found smoking in the non-smoking rooms will be charged $250.
Deposit: $100/stay on debit or credit card OR $300/stay cash