Beyond the realm of luxury hotels, the port of call for your Orlando vacation awaits: Lighthouse Key Resort and Spa.
Located four miles from Walt Disney World®, Lighthouse Key features deluxe villa style vacation condo rentals in a truly magical vacation resort setting - perfect for family vacations, romantic getaways and business gatherings.
At Lighthouse Key Resort and Spa, the Grand Clubhouse is your centerpiece for Florida vacation fun. The European style spa will take you away to the shores of endless relaxation. The business center, Internet cafe and fitness center make work and workouts easier. And for family enjoyment, there’s two heated swimming pools, game and billiard rooms - even a 52-seat movie theatre!
With four distinct floor plans, these 2, 3 and 4 bedroom vacation condos range from over 1,100 to over 2,100 square feet and feature upscale Orlando vacation style, convenience and comfort - including fully equipped kitchens, living and dining areas, and spacious covered patios.
For an unforgettable Florida vacation experience, set your course for Lighthouse Key Resort and Spa - the port of call for your Orlando vacation.
Please note this property is a self catering property and does not provide daily housekeeping services. Full service cleaning is provided every 3 days for stays longer than 4 nights.
RESORT FEES: The property collects a daily resort fee of $16.00 USD + 12.5% tax per room. Resort Fee Includes:
- Two complimentary 850mL (LARGE) bottles of VOSS water in room upon arrival (a $12 value based on the price they would pay at the parks).
- Complimentary shuttle service to and from the Disney parks, Sea World and Universal (a $12/person/day value)
- High speed wireless internet throughout the property
- Free parking with overnight security staff
- Use of fitness center with cardio, strength machines and free weights
- Use of the movie theater and billiards rooms
- Use of business center and business services including b/w copies and fax
- Unlimited local and long distance calling
- Package receiving/handling services (other resorts charge between $10-25 per package for this)