The 137-room property features 12 Signature Suites and Classic Suites and C Suites, alongside spacious accommodations, all ranging from 365-800 square feet, each with a private balcony, and many with panoramic views of Beverly Hills and Los Angeles. The interior design is rich and welcoming, complete with dark hardwood floors, burgundy and grey color palettes, and crisp white accents. Vintage black and white film photography brings iconic and historic cultural moments to life on the walls, and well-appointed bathrooms feature teak flooring, marble accents, and signature amenities in this luxury Beverly Hills hotel.
The hotel restaurant, under the same name, welcomes guests and Angelenos alike with a menu featuring classics from Cipriani alongside grilled specialties and pizzas, perfect for every-day dining, from morning to night. The restaurant offers indoor and outdoor seating, a separate entrance for non-hotel guests, and two private rooms for more intimate occasions.
In addition, Mr. C features an outdoor pool for hotel guests only and indoor/outdoor private event space boasting 360-degree panoramic city views from the 12th floor of the hotel, with a private exterior glass elevator.
Valet parking rates: $44.00, inclusive of tax (subject to change)
Hotel Amenity Fee of $19.95 per night - fee will be collected at check-in
This program includes but is not limited to the following:
- Welcome Bellini upon arrival
- Morning selection of coffees and teas served until 10am daily
- Wireless internet access
- Business kiosk station access
- Daily Priority bike rentals, based upon availability
- House Car Service within 3 miles available 10am to 10pm daily
- 15% off lunch and dinner at the Mr. C Restaurant, excludes alcohol and gratuity, may not be available during special events
- Exclusive discounts from preferred vendors
- Running and cycling routes with complimentary bottled water
*Subject to availability and change without notice.