The NH Collection Hamburg City hotel, completely refurbished in 2016, is located directly in the Heiligengeistfeld, opposite the Hamburger Dom and 300m from the stadium of the famous football club St. Pauli’s Millerntor. It's only a 500m walk from the Messehallen convention center, and Reeperbahn, Hamburg’s entertainment district, is on the doorstep.
- 180m to the Messehallen metro station with access to U2 line: one stop to Gänsemarkt, two stops to Jungferstieg city center
- 5-minute (500m) walk to the Messehallen, a leading center for exhibitions, shows, fairs and meetings
- A short walk from Reeperbahn, the world famous red light and entertainment district
- Only 2 stops on the U3 metro (from Feldstraße) to Landungsbrücken, Hamburg’s harbor and fish market, where you can hop on a harbor boat tour, see a musical, etc.
We have 129 completely renovated and spacious rooms spread over 7 floors. Classic décor creates a comfortable setting, with extras like free high-speed Wi-Fi rounding things off.
- Spacious suites, with separate bedrooms and living areas
- Extras include new TVs with Sky channels, Sky Sport 1, Sky Cinema 1 and free Wi-Fi
- Comfortable “NH Sleep better” beds with extra thick mattresses, choice of pillows and hypoallergenic linen
- Nespresso and kettle in every room
We serve a full buffet breakfast every day, plus we have a lobby bar for drinks. Guests are welcome to use our wellness area and we have parking facilities for people travelling by car. We also have Sky TV, allowing you to catch up on the day’s sporting events.
- Buffet breakfast and 24-hour lobby bar
- Wellness area with sauna, steam room, and panoramic sun terrace
- Large underground parking area
- If you're staying with us over the weekend take advantage of "Lazy Sunday", and checkout late (before 5pm) free of charge.
Returning guests, staying for both business and leisure, highlight the comfort and extraordinary amenities in our rooms; as well as the excellent service and attention to detail offered.