The NH Collection Mexico City Reforma hotel, formerly known as NH Collection Mexico City, sits in the heart of the upscale Zona Rosa neighborhood, just a 2-minute walk from Mexico City's financial district. The tourist attractions in the historic center are only 15 minutes away on the subway and there are high-end shops, bars and restaurants on the doorstep.
- Located in the exclusive Zona Rosa, with high-end shops, bars and restaurants on the doorstep
- 2-minute walk to the financial district
- 15-minute subway ride to the historic center
The 306 guest rooms are elegantly decorated in a classic style. All of them come with modern comforts such as TVs 48'' and free Wi-Fi. The rooms on the upper floors get spectacular views across the financial district's skyline.
- 306 spacious, classic-style rooms
- TVs 48'' and free Wi-Fi
- Sweeping city views from the upper floors
The hotel restaurant offers a huge choice of Mexican and international dishes. There's a stylish bar, too, plus a modern gym. Outside, the heated swimming pool takes center stage. Their expert Guest Relations team are also on hand to make reservations and to show you the city's hidden gems.
- Restaurant with international and Mexican cuisine
- Heated outdoor pool
- Modern gym
The hotel restaurant is an inviting spot in which to sample traditional Mexican dishes and contemporary international cuisine. Breakfast is a Continental affair, with a huge selection of pastries, fruits, fresh juices and eggs cooked to order. For fine wines, cocktails and freshly-made snacks, head to the minimalist lobby bar.
- Breakfast buffet
- Restaurant NH Collection
- NH Collection Mexico City Reforma Bar