The NH Hamburg Horner Rennbahn hotel, formerly know as NH Hamburg Horn, is right next to the Derby Racecourse, with sweeping views across the horse-racing track. For city-center sights like St Michel Church and Speicherstadt – the stunning warehouse district – it’s an easy trip by public transport.
- 15 minutes’ journey into central Hamburg
- bus stop outside hotel, Horner Rennbahn train station a short walk away
- Derby Racecourse, with miniature golf course and skating rink
The hotel has 172 standard rooms, 4 of which are accessible. They’re practical and comfortable, and come with a flatscreen TV.
- 6 connecting rooms available
- flatscreen TVs
Our restaurant has floor-to-ceiling windows looking out over the race track – plus the adjoining terrace is all set up for al fresco drinks and dining. We also have Sky TV, allowing you to catch up on the day’s sporting events.
- free outdoor parking next to the hotel
- great sunset and sunrise views over the race track
- gym and sauna
- bike rental
• If you're staying with us over the weekend take advantage of "Lazy Sunday", and checkout late (before 5pm) free of charge.