Surrounded by large gardens and ideally placed in a quiet residential neighborhood with views across the sea, the NH Iquique is the perfect option for families and business travelers alike. The hotel, which is just 20 miles from the airport, is also close to local sites.
- Huayquique beach just a 10 minutes’ walk away
- the Free Trade Shopping Zone is 15 minutes by taxi
The hotel’s 78 rooms are spacious and airy, and all are decorated in a modern style. There is also a specially adapted room for disabled people along with rooms that have connecting doors, which are perfect for family visits.
- rooms have either ocean or city views
- each room comes with cable TV
- free internet access
The hotel also has lots for families and holiday makers to enjoy in its grounds.
- excellent pool
- beautiful gardens with tranquil reading spots
- terrace where you can enjoy a coffee
- 2 bright and airy meeting rooms
Enjoy the international and local cuisine on offer in the Brick Restaurant or sip on a Pisco Sour in the cocktail lounge or terrace. The restaurant celebrates regional food with ceviches, grilled seafood and steak all popular. There’s also a children’s menu available. For breakfast, choose from cereals, fruits, juices and pastries.
- bar (Open from Monday to Sunday 12:00pm-11:30pm)
Please note: Citizens from Chile are required to pay a 10% room tax that will be collected by the property upon check in. Tax is mandatory and there will be no exceptions.