Located in a prime location on Flamingo Road, Palms Place at Palms Casino Resort provides you with quick access to The Strip and boasts some of the best views in Vegas. Connected to The Palms Casino Resort by SkyTube, you will gain swift access to this sister property. The Palms Place Hotel and Spa offers elegant glass architecture and a non-gaming retreat with access to all the action at Palms Casino Resort. This All-Suite, 5 Star gem provides a resident style alternative to the casino resort with 599 studio, one-bedroom and penthouse suites. Palms Place offers all the conveniences of a resort with its own private pool, cabana rentals, pool side dining, bars and spa plus with all the gaming, entertainment and shopping found at Palms Casino! Unwind with a drink in the exquisite lobby bar, Rojo. Enjoy extraordinary fare at Kerry Simon`s flagship restaurant, Simon at Palms Place, or experience something uniquely relaxing at Drift Spa.
- Bell desk services / luggage assistance will no longer be available.
- Valet parking will no longer be available.
- Palms Place will continue to offer complimentary self-parking to all guests.
- Laguna Pool House Restaurant will be closed. In room dining will no longer be available. There will be no onsite food service available at the property.
- Rojo Lounge (Lobby Bar) will remain open daily from 4pm to Midnight.
- Palms Place Pool will remain open. Poolside food & beverage service will be discontinued.
- Business Center
- There is no longer a business center available at Palms Place. The hotel front desk will be able to assist on a limited basis with requests for copy/fax/printing.
- Drift Spa at Palms Place is closed. The fitness center remains open.
- Palms Casino Resort remains closed at this time and has not yet identified a reopening date. Palms Place guests will not have access to the casino or other amenities located at Palms Casino Resort.
- Complimentary shuttle service will be available daily for Palms Place guests to visit sister property, Palace Station Hotel & Casino.
The hotel charges a $39.00 per night, plus tax resort fee at check-in that includes: Complimentary True High Speed Internet access, Unlimited local and toll-free calls within the U.S., Access to Palms Cardio Center, Access to Palms Place Fitness Center, Expanded shuttle service hours to and from Forum Shops on Las Vegas Blvd, Daily USA Today newspaper available at the Front Desk and Bell Desk, Printing of boarding passes at the Front Desk and Concierge, Printing copies and faxes at the Front Desk and Concierge.