A true architectural gem, Hamilton Hotel Washington DC is a property with a rich history and bright future.
Designed by French-born architect Jules-Henrí de Sibour, Hamilton Hotel Washington DC was completed in 1922. Blending elements of the Beaux Arts and Art Deco styles, the impressive façade and beautiful lines evoke classic European builds, but with a distinctly American presence. Just as stunning inside as it is out, the structure stands as an impressive testament to industrial age ingenuity.
Located right in the heart of Washington D.C., Hamilton Hotel Washington DC is just minutes from all the best our nation’s capital has to offer. The Smithsonian, the White House, the National Mall and countless other cultural and historical monuments are within walking distance of our front door.
Hamilton Hotel Washington DC is proudly present on the National Register of Historic Places, and is a member of the prestigious Historic Hotels of America.
Daily and overnight Valet parking is $59 per vehicle/per night, including “in & out” privileges. Parking for 0 – 4 hours is $29.
As of June 1, 2019 there will be a Facility Fee of $25.00 + tax ($28.74 inclusive) per night.
The following benefits are what the fee covers:
- Free WIFI strongest in the area, in Guestrooms, Lobby, Restaurant and Lounge.
- 66 Channel PURE HD TV in the guestroom.
- Press Reader- Hotel Hotspot allowing guest to read from the largest digital collection of newspapers and magazines in over 200 languages while offering the ability to download publications to guest devices for later use.
- Room-cast- Streaming technology available from the guestroom allows guest to bring their movies, music, TV shows, games and photos thus creating feeling of home Powered by Google Chromecast. (running 1 floor trial in February), if we like begin full install mid- February.
- Use of Lopifit-Walking Bicycles The Lopifit bike is an innovative and a totally new way of moving and exercising. The bike is propelled by a 350W Samsung lithium-Ion battery which turns the treadmill while you walk. The battery will generate power for a typical rider to get 30 to 50+ miles per charge making the bike a viable form of local commute transportation - https://www.lopifitus.com/?currency=USD
- Shoe Shine- on request M-F
- One bottle of Voss Water per stay.
- 25% On-site Starbucks discount.
The hotel charges a Resort Fee of $ 28.74 per room per night and must be paid at the hotel upon check in