The promise of gentle Caribbean tides draws you to the secluded shoreline of one of the most tranquil, tucked away Cancun resorts. If there is a calming presence among Cancun’s vibrant, non-stop Zona Hotelera resorts this is it. Nestled between the lagoon and a private white sand beach, The Westin Resort & Spa, Cancun offers exhilarating recreation and every watersport under the sun. With four outdoor pools, the indulgent Heavenly Spa by Westin™, award-winning dining, the state-of-the-art WestinWORKOUT® Fitness Studio, and more, there are countless opportunities to enjoy this oceanfront paradise.
Beach, Pools & Water Sports
- Four Outdoor Pools
- Private Beach
- Snorkeling & Scuba Diving
Golf & Tennis
- Two Outdoor, Lighted Tennis Courts (onsite)
- Cancun Golf Club at Pok ta Pok (5-10 minutes from the resort)
- Hilton Cancun Golf Club (5-10 minutes from the resort)
- The Moon Palace Golf Course (20 minutes from the resort)
- El Camaleon Mayakoba (30 minutes from the resort)
Recreation & Relaxation
- WestinWORKOUT® Fitness Studio
- Heavenly Spa by Westin™
Family, Kids & Pets
- Westin® Kids Club Program
- 100% Smoke-Free Hotel
- Tour Desk
- 24-Hour Room Service
- Safe Deposit Boxes
- Smoke Detectors
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Water Conserving Fixtures
- Smart Irrigation Practices
- Regular Preventive Maintenance
- Dumpster Monitoring
- Waste Composting Using Sargassum
- Green Housekeeping
- Integrated Pest Management Practices
- Low-Emitting Materials, Such as Paints, Flooring and Furniture
- Property-Level Green Council
- Sustainable Meetings Practices
Indulge in the seasonal flavors of authentic Mexico, from native tropical fruits, locally farmed meats and fresh-caught seafood to the finest Mexican tequilas. Celebrate the bounty of land and sea at any of the Cancun restaurants at The Westin Resort & Spa, Cancun. Whether you are starting your day with a sumptuous breakfast, enjoying a casual lunch by the pool or stepping out for an elegant evening of fine dining, your meal will be accompanied by beautiful Caribbean views.
Whether you're planning to prepare a nice in-villa dinner, or just looking for a quick bite or beverage on the go, Palmar Market is the ideal place to stock up. Choose from a variety of fresh deli items, produce, meats and everyday staples, as well as a selection of wine, adult beverages and more.
Sea & Stones Restaurant:
Sea & Stones Restaurant pairs breathtaking ocean views with innovative surf and turf grilled delights, Certified Angus Beef® cuts, and premium wood fired pizzas.
Sunset Bar & Restaurant:
This is a perfect place for sports fans, with large TVs, lagoon and ocean views, and a spectacular bar made with recycled marine glass. The menu offers more than 40 dishes, as well as the Westin SuperFoodsRX™ menu, vegetarian and gluten-free options, and 21 flavors of artisanal ice cream.
Sabor Casual Kitchen:
Begin and end your day with tantalizing international cuisine and panoramic ocean views at Sabor Casual Kitchen. Breakfast offers an abundance of choices with buffet and à la carte options, including pastries, tropical fruits, Mexican specialties, and made-to-order omelets.