Be swept away to a South Seas escape filled with tropical wonders, exotic food and carefree fun. Relax beneath swaying palms on the white sands of a sparkling lagoon-style pool. Day and night, delectable, innovative culinary creations welcome you to savor one-of-a-kind dining adventures. Emeril’s Tchoup Chop tempts with its famed fusion cuisine. And on special nights, fun blazes to life with a classic luau celebration of aloha. Plus, hotel guests receive exclusive theme park benefits including:
• FREE† Universal Express Unlimited™ ride access to skip the regular lines at most popular attractions in Universal Studios Florida™ and Universal’s Islands of Adventure™ all day, including all your favorites in both lands of The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™. That’s a value of $129.99 per person, per day** (Valid theme park admission required. Not valid at Universal’s Volcano Bay™).
• Early Park Admission* to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ and Universal’s Volcano Bay™ one hour before the theme parks open. (Valid theme park admission required.)
• Complimentary transportation from your hotel to Universal Orlando’s three theme parks and Universal CityWalk™. OTHER EXCITING BENEFITS:
• Resort-wide charging privileges with your room key card • Complimentary delivery of merchandise purchased throughout the resort to your hotel
• Complimentary access^ to select live entertainment venues at Universal’s CityWalk™.
• Priority seating at select Universal Orlando™ restaurants
• Visits with select characters at your hotel and special wake-up calls to your room.
• Golf Universal program makes it easy to play a nearby course. +
*The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ Legal: HARRY POTTER characters, names and related indicia are © & ™ Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © JKR. (s18)
*Early Park Admission Legal: *Early Park Admission begins one (1) hour prior to regularly scheduled park opening to either Universal Studios Florida™ or Universal’s Islands of Adventure™ as determined by Universal Orlando and Universal’s Volcano Bay™. Valid at select attractions at each park. Additional restrictions may apply. *Universal Express Unlimited™ Legal: †Based on average price of a 2-Park Universal Express Unlimited™ pass ranging between $99.99 and $169.99. **Requires theme park admission. Valid at Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure. Not valid at Pteranodon Flyers™ at Universal’s Islands of Adventure. Excludes separately ticketed events. Benefit not valid for guests staying at Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort, Loews Sapphire Falls Resort, and Universal’s Aventura Hotel (Opening 2018) or for Universal’s Volcano Bay. Valid for the number of guests staying in the room for the length of hotel stay. Available during normal theme park operating hours only. Additional restrictions may apply and benefits are subject to change without notice.
*Universal CityWalk™ Complimentary Access Legal: ˆValid for registered on-site hotel guests for the length of stay. Not valid for separately ticketed concerts and special events. Some venues require ages 21 or older and a cover charge for admission. Valid Photo ID required. Does not include admission to AMC® Universal Cineplex 20 with IMAX®, the Blue Man Group show or Hollywood Drive-in Golf™. Subject to availability. Restrictions apply and benefits are subject to change without notice.
*Golf Universal Program: +Complimentary transportation for groups of four (4) or more available on a limited basis. Transportation for one (1) – three (3) players requires a surcharge. Program and transportation are subject to change without notice and not valid with any other promotions or discounts. Hotel & Universal Orlando Resort™ Legal: Royal Pacific Resort TM & © 2018 UCF Hotel Venture. All rights reserved. Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2018 Universal Studios. All rights reserved.