Valentin Imperial Riviera Maya is an adults only 18+ all inclusive resort, with more than half a mile white sand beach, located in Playa del Secreto (The Secret Beach) in the Riviera Maya. The resort was amongst “Condé Nast Traveler” Best Hotels in the World.
Valentin Imperial Riviera Maya is the perfect place to let your worries go and enjoy living with the nature. The property is designed in the style of a typical Mexican hacienda, with touches of a rich colonial décor, set amid tropical vegetation. This luxurious resort is located 25 minutes from Cancun International Airport, 30 minutes from Cancun and 20 minutes from Playa del Carmen.
Enjoy a swim and your favorite drink at any of the pools, including the gorgeous main pool, one of the largest in the Mayan Riviera with its 2 swim-up bars (Named one of the 10 best pools in the world by Trip Advisor) or linger in the meandering swim-up pool which features 3 islands, each with its own embedded swimming pool.
The main restaurant is a gourmet buffet, available for breakfast & lunch as well as for a light "à la carte" menu at the end of the afternoon. You can also start your day with another option of tasty breakfast buffet in the beach front restaurant, which proposes a buffet lunch with salad bar. For dinner you may also select any of the seven " à la carte" restaurants: Italian, French, Japanese, Indonesian, Mexican, Steak House Grill and Lobster & Seafood Grill Restaurants. The choice is yours! No reservations required except for the Tepanyaki Grill inside the Japanese restaurant. You can visit the same restaurant as many times as you wish, if you decide you have a favorite one!
In the evening, participate in the weekly outdoor fiestas as another dinner option (twice a week) including entertainment and buffet. Enjoy nightly shows in the fully air conditioned theatre. Dance the night away under the stars with a live band or just browse through many other options such as the Main Lobby Bar “Don Miguel”, Sports Bar and Cigar Bar “Partagás”.
Valentin Imperial Features:
- 524 beautiful Jr. Suites and 16 One Bedroom Suites with views of the lush gardens, Caribbean Sea, lagoon or pool
- Welcome cocktail and cool refreshing towel upon arrival
- Personalized check–in
- Concierge Service
- 24 hours room service included. (in room menu)
- Unlimited access to all restaurants with no reservations (except for Tepanyaki Grill). Extra fees for Lobster dishes ($)
- Unlimited alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages from a selection of domestic and international premium brands, house wine included
- “Valentin Journal” available daily, featuring news from the resort and all daily activities
- Wi-Fi access in reception, suites, pool area, bars, and restaurants
- Access to internet with computers available in the Lobby
- No wrist bands required
- Beach towel
- Main pool (sq meters: 4,200/46,000 sq ft)
- One meandering swim-up pool (sq meters: 2,735 / 30,000 sq ft)
- Activities pool (sq meters: 238 /2,557 sq ft)
In the main building:
Main buffet restaurant “Le Marché” international cuisine serves:
Buffet Breakfast: 07:00 am – 11:00 am
Buffet Lunch (themes): 12:00 pm – 04:00 pm
À la Carte Lunch: 04:00 pm – 06:00 pm
Air conditionned à la carte restaurants: 06:00 pm – 10:30 pm
- Italian “IL Olivo” 1
- French “L’Alsace”1
- Mexican “La Hacienda”2
- Asian “Taman Sari”2
- Japanese “Ginger”1 - Choices of regular menu, Sushi Bar or Tepanyaki table (Hibachi Grill) for 10 guests; Tepanyaki tables require reservation, contact the Concierge Desk.
- “The Corner”2 ($) More than a dinner, a unique dining experience.
- Mar y Tierra - Seafood and Steak House
On the beach:
Beach Restaurant “Mar y Tierra”
Breakfast buffet: 07:30 am – 10:30 am
Buffet lunch (themes) salad bar available: 11:00 am – 04:00 pm
Lobster, Sea food and Steak House Grill 06:00 pm – 10:30 pm
Lobster dishes at additional cost ($)
Special “FIESTAS” Thematic nights twice per week (Mexican and Caribbean) including buffet and entertainment outdoor under the stars. Location may vary upon weather conditions.
Late Snacks at Sports Bar: 11:00pm to 02:00 am
- 1 bar at the meandering swim-up pool (10:00 am – 06:00 pm)
- Golden Snacks – gourmet menu - (11:00am – 5:00pm)
- 2 swim-up bars at main pool area (10:00 am – 06:00 pm)
- Sunrise beach bar (10:00 am – 10:30 pm, during turtle nesting season the bar closes at 09:00 pm)
- Sunset beach bar (10:00 am – 05:00 pm)
- Main Lobby bar “Don Miguel” (04:00 pm – 11:00 pm)
- “Plaza España” Bar (06:00 pm – 01:00 am )
- Sports & Music Bar (04:00 pm – 02:00 am )
- Cigar Bar “Partagás” (04:00 pm – 11:00 pm)
- “Martini” Bar (08:00am – 11:00 pm)
- Theatre Bar (schedule varies with shows and events
The Valentin Imperial, Riviera Maya begins the autum season with an important gastronomic update, and is pleased to announce the renovation of its’ specialty Asian restaurant, “TAMAN SARI”. Guests will appreciate its’ beautiful interior design and its’ new
and elaborate menu, giving their stay a unique experience. With regards to decoration, the space has been given a more visual and appealing presentation through the incorporation of an open kitchen that allows guests to see the chefs in full creative
action. Rich materials have been used, such as handcrafted Parota wood together with other ornamental elements, giving the space a unique and beautiful Asian ambiance.
The restaurant previously had an Indonesian menu, but now offers an exquisite and extensive fusion of Asian flavors with tasty creations from Thailand, Vietnam, China, Indonesia and more. This improvement will undoubtedly delight your taste buds and give you a unique taste of Asia. The restaurant bar offers a range of original exotic drinks that vary slightly, depending on the season. Guests can leave their dining experience impressions in the guest book provided at the entrance of the restaurant.
This is an adult only resort. Adult minimum age is 18. Children are not allowed.