Bally's is where you can experience the contemporary comforts that make our hotel second-to-none, embrace history and tradition, or step back in time to a Western mining town complete with a prairie sky. Located at the address Park Place and Boardwalk, made famous by the game Monopoly - Bally's Atlantic City will cater to your every need. They know that vacation is sometimes all about balance. There's the time to play at the casino and the time to play elsewhere. Come and take advantage of all they have to offer!
Bally’s BLU Pool will now be open seven (7) days a week from 8am – 8pm.
Caesars Entertainment Atlantic City has made the decision to expand spa services at QUA Baths & Spa at Caesars to accommodate both Caesars and Bally’s Atlantic City customers. Bally’s will continue to offer customers access to its pool, sauna, steam room, and fitness center, with QUA servicing guests of both resorts who are seeking spa treatments. For your reference, Qua Baths & Spa is located on Level 7400 of the Ocean Tower at Caesars Atlantic City. Qua Baths & Spa is open from 8:00am to 7:00pm EST daily and the Fitness Center is open from 7:00am to 7:00pm EST daily.
As Bally's continue to provide exciting food and beverage options for valued guests, they are pleased to let you know that they have a Dunkin’ Donuts open and running.
Guests can continue to enjoy a full array of delicious breakfast treats and beverages at the following locations. Breakfast Credits are applicable at both Gold Tooth Gertie’s and Buca Di Beppo.
- Gold Tooth Gertie’s, is closed during the winter season. When open it is located across from the Boardwalk Cupcake Shoppe in the Wild Wild West. Each day, guests can choose from fresh Danish, muffins, croissants, breakfast sandwiches, fruit, yogurt parfaits and much more as well as sip a cup of hot coffee, cappuccino, espresso and more. Then, when morning turns to lunchtime, guests can grab a quick bite – hot dogs, pizza, salads, cold sandwiches and more – all at this one place.
- Buca di Beppo - Early risers are in luck because this is the only Buca di Beppo location in the Northeast to serve breakfast! Kick off your day with a South Philly Pepper and Egg Sandwich, Buca Omelet, The “Jersey Shore” breakfast sandwich or a traditional buffet.
- Coffee Cart, located directly in the Bally’s Hotel Lobby. Guests can purchase a cup of hot java as well as a fresh Danish, muffin, bagel or croissant.
Resort Fees: $29.53 (per day/taxes inclusive), which will apply to all reservations for Harrah’s, Bally’s, and Caesars Atlantic City.
The resort fee includes Atlantic City Occupancy Surcharge of $2.00 ($2.27 with tax).
Resort Fee inclusions will be:
- Basic in-room Wifi for two devices per day
- $5 voucher toward self-parking (one per night stayed)
- All local calls
- NEW – Fitness Center Access for 2 guests per day at each property; no lockers or shower access
- NEW – Harrah’s AC ONLY - Pool Access 7-days per week for guests 21+; Night Swim included when offered
- Bally's Atlantic City now charges for Valet Parking. The valet parking rates are $13.00 for 4 hours or less and $18.00 for up to 24 hours daily.
Guests must be at least 21 years of age to check in. Valid photo ID and a $100 credit card deposit are required at check-in.