Tropicana Casino and Resort is the ultimate getaway destination featuring luxurious guest rooms, world-class restaurants, and non-stop entertainment. The Quarter at Tropicana with a dazzling array of restaurants, shops, and entertainment is like no other venue on the East Coast.
Resort Fees: $29.53 (per day/taxes inclusive), which will apply to all reservations for Harrah’s, Bally’s, and Caesars Atlantic City.
Resort Fee inclusions will be:
- High speed WiFi for two devices (per room/per day)
- $5 voucher toward self-parking
- Unlimited local calls
- Fitness center access for two (per day), and in-room coffee maker
Mandatory State Local Fees: The state of New Jersey requires the below fees to be collected upon arrival.
- New Jersey Room Fee ($3.00, no tax) per night
- Occupancy Fee ($2.00 + tax, $2.27 with tax) per night
- Tourism Fee ($2.00 + tax, $2.27 with tax) per night
- $100.00 USD (per night/per stay) collected upon arrival
A refundable $100 per stay credit/debit card authorization is required at check-in for incidentals (suites may require additional deposits).
- $10/day Midweek (Sunday after 4 pm – Friday 3:59 pm)
- $15/day Weekend (Friday 4 pm – Sunday 3:59 pm)
Fitness: Health Club is $10 per day.
Registered guests must be at least 21 years of age with a valid ID and credit card. Hotel key is required to access the hotel guest elevator. Tropicana does not permit coolers or excessive amounts of food & beverage to be brought to the hotel. There is a $25 per person charge for each person over 2 guests per room. Maximum occupancy 4 people per room.