The hotel Chaplain Rive Gauche is located in central Paris, 350 m from Jardin du Luxembourg and 600 m from Montparnasse. It has soundproofed and air-conditioned rooms with free, unlimited drinks and snacks in the minibar. Free Wi-Fi access is provided throughout.
All rooms have modern décor and are individually decorated with large artwork displayed above the beds of a smiling face. They are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and private bathroom.
Enjoy a continental breakfast in the chic and colourful dining area or in the hotel’s floral courtyard. Rive Gauche has a 24-hour front desk service with dry cleaning and laundry facilities.
The Hôtel Le Chaplain Rive Gauche is a 20-minute walk from Saint Germain des Prés and Saint-Michel. Port Royal RER train Station is an 8-minute walk from the hotel and Vavin Metro Station is 190 m away, giving guests direct access to Chatelet, Gare du Nord and Gare d’Est.
6th arr. is a great choice for travellers interested in food, culture and art.
This is our guests' favourite part of Paris, according to independent reviews.
This property is also rated for the best value in Paris! Guests are getting more for their money when compared to other properties in this city.
Breakfast is served in the lobby between 7am and 10.30 am during weeks and until 11 am on saturdays and sundays.
- Express breakfast : 8€ (hot drink, bread or pastries from a prestigious parisian bakery and freshly pressed orange juice).
- Buffet continental breakfast : 14€ (hot drinks, bread and pastries from a prestigious parisian bakery, freshly pressed orange juice, dairy, jam and French cheeses).
- Breakfast can also be served in your room between 8.30 and 10.00.
Public parking: Vinci Park is located within 5 min walking distance, at 120 boulevard du Montparnasse
Metro stations :
- Line 4, Vavin metro station, direct to Saint-Germain des Prés and Gare du Nord
- Line 12, Notre Dame des Champs metro station, direct to Paris Expo Versailles
- Line 6, Edgar Quinet metro station, direct to Etoile - Arc de Triomphe
- RER: Line B, Port Royal station (direct to CDG or Orly airport + Parc des Expositions Villepinte)