PLEASE NOTE: Advance reservations are required for the Pool, Spa, Fitness Center, and all Restaurants.
Wynn Las Vegas’s sister property Encore seduces guests with attentive service, a distinctive variety of restaurants, and exquisite detailing. Guests discover an intimate ambiance complete with sunlit corridors, flowering atria, and sprawling pools visible throughout the property. Relax all day, let go all night at Encore’s world-famous XS Nightclub. You will delight in the luxury that is distinctly Encore.
Please be advised that security will be checking keys at all Wynn and Encore elevators, and only registered guests will be permitted access to hotel rooms and suites. Upon check in, guests should confirm that all registered guests are listed on the reservation. Maximum occupancy for all standard rooms and suites is 4 people. A fee of $500 per person will be applied to any room or suite in excess of maximum occupancy, up to $3,000. Violations will result in eviction and trespass from property.
The Encore Las Vegas requires Resort fee is $45 per night plus tax, payable at the hotel upon arrival.
The Resort Fee inclusions:
- Access to the fitness center for 2 people per day
- In-room internet access: four (4) devices per room
- Access to a digital daily newsstand of newspapers and magazines
- Access to the fitness center for two per day
- In-room internet access: four (4) devices per room
- Access to resort pools and sundecks
- Dedicated concierge offering special dining access, Spa Reservations and Golf tee times
- Alexa in-room entertainment services and room controls
- 24-hour elevator lobby security team
Encore Tower, Parlor and Salon Suites: Include the above items and the below additional items:
- Nightly room turn-down service
- $50 daily breakfast credit
- Exclusive entrance and lobby
- Access to the Tower Suites Pool as well as other resort pools andsundecks
- Standby valet parking access
Free parking at Wynn Las Vegas and Encore allows guests to self-park or valet complimentary.
Self-parking at our resort is complimentary for all visitors, without limitation.
For non-hotel guests, the valet will be validated once per day, per vehicle upon receipt of a $50 spent within the resort. Keep your parking tickets with you for validation at the point of purchase, at registration, or at any Red Card desk.
Paid valet parking is also available at hourly and daily rates. Visit any of the convenient elevator lobby pay kiosks before exiting the garage.
Pools are open seasonally from 8 am to dusk. Cabanas are available from 9 am - 5 pm.
Letter from the Hotel
Thank you for visiting Wynn Las Vegas and Encore. Many guests choose to visit us because of our commitment to service.
Now, our commitment to you is broader, and perhaps even more important than before. I am personally committing to you
that we are doing everything we can to make Wynn a safe haven during your visit.
Just like you, we are closely monitoring new developments regarding the coronavirus. We have implemented several new
policies and procedures, which follow recommendations from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
and the Southern Nevada Health District (SNHD). In addition, Wynn Resorts has independently engaged as a consultant,
Dr. Rebecca Katz, Director of the Center for Global Health Science and Security at Georgetown University Medical Center.
We are in constant communication with our employees to reinforce our sanitization safety procedures in both guest-facing
and back-of-house areas. We are sanitizing high-traffic public areas at an increased frequency.
• Hand sanitizers are located throughout public and back-of-house locations. Sanitizers are refilled and checked regularly.
• Public touch points, such as handrails, elevator buttons, door handles, and knobs are cleaned multiple times throughout
• Surfaces such as front desk, restaurant counters and dining tables are wiped regularly.
• The casino gaming floor slot machines are wiped and surfaces cleaned multiple times throughout the day.
All departments have implemented handwashing or sanitizing procedures to take place multiple times during the
• All employees are instructed each day on correct hand sanitizing procedures, including washing with soap and hot
water for a minimum of 20 seconds.
• Employees are instructed to wash hands before and after eating and before returning to a work area.
• Table gaming employees are instructed to wash hands after every break before returning to a game.
• Proper procedures are posted in all back-of-house work areas.
All Wynn employees are prohibited from reporting to work with an illness that can be transmitted to others. Employees
insured by the company have access to healthcare, many of whom also have access to a 24-hour telemedicine
provider. Wynn Resorts has instituted a new Employee Sick leave policy that offers 5 days paid sick leave to ensure
employees who are ill remain home. If any employee were to be diagnosed as having coronavirus, they would be placed
on a Medical Leave of Absence and would be paid for the duration of physician-mandated treatment.
For guests who feel unwell, we have detailed protocols developed in partnership with the Southern Nevada Health District.
If at any point you feel ill, return to your room and contact the front desk. A trained member of our staff will come to your
room and help assess your situation, including taking a temperature reading and evaluate the need for medical assistance.
Do not hesitate to let us know if you don’t feel well; we are ready and prepared to help you.
We want you to enjoy your stay with us. We assure you we will be attentive and vigilant so you can enjoy your stay in our
General Manager Wynn Las Vegas and Encore