Located in central San Antonio, Grand Hyatt San Antonio is steps from Rivercenter Mall, Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center, and HemisFair Arena. Nearby points of interest also include Alamo and River Walk.
Grand Hyatt San Antonio's restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A poolside bar and a bar/lounge are open for drinks. Room service is available. The hotel serves full breakfasts each morning in the restaurant (surcharges apply). Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a health club, and a fitness facility. This 4-star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms, limo/town car service, and audio-visual equipment. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas and the hotel has an Internet point. This San Antonio property has 85000 square feet of event space consisting of a conference center, banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, and a ballroom. Business services and wedding services are available. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include a coffee shop/café, valet parking, and a concierge desk. This is a smoke-free property.
1003 air-conditioned guestrooms at Grand Hyatt San Antonio feature coffee/tea makers and safes. Beds come with premium bedding. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, designer toiletries, and hair dryers. Wired high-speed and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. In addition to desks, guestrooms offer multi-line phones with voice mail. 32-inch high-definition televisions have pay movies. Also included are electronic check-out and irons/ironing boards. Guests may request a turndown service and wake-up calls. Housekeeping is available daily.
Notifications and Fees:
- There are no room charges for children 17 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: US$ 25 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: US$ 33 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: US$ 50 per night
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: US$ 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: US$ 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: US$ 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): US$ 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: US$ 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.