The Grand Palladium Colonial Resort and Spa is a Luxury hotel located in the Palladium Riviera Maya Complex. The hotel, which has become a reference among the Riviera Maya hotels, is located in the central part of the Complex, next to the extensive private beach, near the spa and next to the multisport centre.
The Grand Palladium Colonial Resort and Spa gets its name from its detailed decoration in the Spanish colonial style and it is fully integrated in the green surroundings of the eco-resort: green paths that lead you to any part of the complex, to the beach or simply take you for a walk among the fauna and flora typical of the Riviera Maya where there is always something new to discover. This environment, together with the different types of modern, spacious rooms, makes the Grand Palladium Colonial Resort and Spa a hotel to be enjoyed as a couple, with family or with friends. The Grand Palladium Colonial Resort & Spa therefore has a wide range of services on offer for all types of travellers. As well as having access to all facilities on offer for guests who are staying in any of the Grand Palladium hotels in the Complex, all connected via a free internal train service, guests who stay at the Palladium Colonial Resort & Spa have the adult swimming pool, the sports centre, the main pool close to the beach, and the bars like the Hemingway that includes international “Premium” Beverages and restaurants very close to their room, amongst other services and activities.
Free basic Wi-Fi access throughout the entire complex after registering in Palladium Hotel Group’s network. Premium Wi-Fi access available at extra cost.
Therefore, the Grand Palladium Colonial Resort and Spa Hotel is one of the reference hotels in the Riviera Maya, due to its service, gastronomy, spa, sports facilities and, generally, any service that the guests may require when it comes to enjoying their holiday in this marvellous spot located in Akumal, one of the best areas in the Riviera Maya, just between Playa del Carmen and Tulum.
- 252 Standard Rooms, 132 Junior Suites, 24 Mayan Suites and 6 Suites
- 9 A la carte theme restaurants with a great selection of cuisines
- 5 Buffet-style restaurants and other open-air services
- 25 Bars located around the complex
- 8 Freshwater pools and 1 Seawater pool
- First-class Spa & Wellness Center
- Events and meeting rooms
- Sunset Boulevard Discotheque for adults
- Room Service Included (limited time 11:00 am - 23:00 pm)
- Baby Club for children 1-3 years old, Mini Club “El Ranchito” for kids 4-12 years old and Black & White Junior’s Club for teenagers (13-19 years old).
THE WET AREAS OF SPA:
Starting August 1st, 2017 the access to the wet areas of SPA will change. A Supplement of $35 usd per person per day, for wet areas of the SPA.
Please note as of October 1, 2017, a mandatory Environmental Sanitation Fee issued by the Municipality of Solidaridad of the State of Quintana Roo will be imposed on all guests on a per room, per night basis. This fee will be collected at the Front Desk at the time of check-in.
- Starting October 1 through December 31, 2017: A Fee of $10 MXP (approximately $.57 USD) will be imposed per room, per night.
- As of January 1, 2018: A Fee of $20 MXP (approximately $1.13 USD) will be imposed per room, per night.