Experience the city’s world-famous bohemianism at our hotel in Downtown San Francisco. Walking the line between modern and nostalgic, Hotel Rex brings to mind Paris in the Roaring Twenties, but with a contemporary spin.
Original art by local San Francisco artists decorates the walls of every guest room, each outfitted with custom wall-coverings and hand-painted lampshades. Enjoy unparalleled amenities from the lightning-fast and free Wi-Fi down to the thoughtful ROIL bath products. Decidedly more wistful is the Library Bar at Hotel Rex, a bohemian outpost for leisure travelers, business guests, and unorthodox artists alike. Come for the menu of American classics and stay for the cocktails and live jazz on Friday nights.
Downtown San Francisco is always switched on. Day or night, from its emotive art galleries to its eclectic boutique shops, there’s always something captivating to discover in the fast-paced urban atmosphere surrounding Hotel Rex.
This air-conditioned room includes a flat-screen cable TV, a work desk and an iPod docking station. Room offers guest robes and an private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer.
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced health & safety measures
- 24 hour front desk
- Cable/Satellite TV
- Fitness Center
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
- Gloves are available to guests
- Wheelchair Access
- Masks are available to guests
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Gap period enforced between guest stays
- Internet Access - Free Public Access
- Airport Transportation
- Ice Machine
- Acrylic shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Parking - Valet
- Dry cleaning service
- Non-Smoking Facility
- Pet Friendly