The Hôtel de l’Exposition, a 3-star hotel in Paris, is located at the heart of the 15th arrondissement, where the workers involved in building the nearby Eiffel Tower had their lodgings. The theme of the hotel is echoed, further on, in a pretty showcase holding period photographs, books and items.
This twin room has a soundproofing, satellite TV and air conditioning.
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced health & safety measures
- 24 hour front desk
- Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
- Cable/Satellite TV
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
- Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Internet Access - Free Public Access
- Acrylic shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Non-Smoking Facility
- Business Center