The NH Ciudad de Almería hotel has a faultless location right in the heart of the city. From here, you’re just a short walk away from sights like the Gothic-style cathedral and 10th-century Alcazaba fortress, not to mention shops, bars and the beach.
- opposite the train and bus stations
- direct road to Cabo de Gata Natural Park and its wild beaches, getting you there in 30 minutes
- next to the Museum of Contemporary Art and a 5-minute walk to the Archaeological Museum
The hotel has 138 contemporary-style rooms located over 6 floors. Guests can choose between Standard and Superior – the latter come with a king-sized bed plus special extras like a coffee machine and bathrobe.
- room service available
- rooms come with a desk and chair, as well as a table and small armchair
- free Wi-Fi
We’ve got a wide choice of function rooms spread over 2 floors. To set you up for business, or indeed sightseeing, there’s a big buffet breakfast, and later, the restaurant serves delicious Mediterranean dishes. There's also a gym that open 24/7.
- modern bar serving drinks and tapas
- secure parking, chargeable
- 5th-floor terrace for catching the sun