The NH Milano Machiavelli hotel is a modern, elegant building
that sits right in the heart of Milan. Here you’re a 20-minute walk from the Duomo, and
just 2 blocks from Corso Buenos Aires, Milan’s most important shopping street.
Meanwhile, there’s a swimming pool across the road, and the Giardini di Porta Venezia
park is a 5-minute walk away.
• shops and restaurants close by
• near a park and a swimming pool
• 10-minute walk from the train station
We have 103 rooms spread over 3 floors. Rooms are large and bright, and elegantly
decorated with neutral color schemes and hardwood floors. We have 3 Junior Suites,
which have 2 bathrooms and separate sitting areas. This makes them perfect for families
or small meetings.
• Junior Suites are large and ideal for families
• cots are available, or we can provide a third bed
• disabled-friendly rooms available
The hotel bar-restaurant offers international cuisine and an extensive wine list. And in
summer you can eat by candlelight in the Green Lounge, a veranda that overlooks a
• 5-floor underground parking lot
• complimentary ironing room
• bar-restaurant with veranda