Meet Park MGM, a collaboration between MGM Resorts International. Meet Park MGM, a fresh take on the Vegas resort experience in the center of the Strip. Here we’re all about what’s fresh, Park MGM is smoke-free that redefines what it means to stay and play in Las Vegas. This is the kind of place where outposts of established excellence—like Eataly and The NoMad Hotel, Library, and Bar—sit alongside exciting new ventures we call our own. A poolside restaurant conjures the South of France, and a bodega-style bar and eatery bring the best of LA’s food scene to the desert, courtesy of Chef Roy Choi. Enjoy flair without the formality at Bavette’s and savor a handcrafted cocktail at Juniper Cocktail Lounge. Try your luck at the table of your choice, or with a brew and a bite at BetMGM Sportsbook & Bar. Kick back in a cabana or cool off in one of three pools. When the sun goes down, linger over drinks on the terrace—at Primrose, La La Noodle, or our club On The Record. Park MGM is located next to the 20,000-seat T-Mobile Arena and is home to our own 5,200-seat Dolby Live at Park MGM.
Park MGM Las Vegas also offers exciting dining options which include: Primrose, Bavette’s Steakhouse, and BetMGM Sportsbook & Bar. Details on the new restaurants:
- Primrose: Modeled after a country home, Primrose is our tribute to the South of France. Come by for garden-inspired dishes and cocktails in the drawing-room, dining room, or beneath the trees in the outdoor terrace & garden. Bavette’s Steakhouse: An acclaimed Chicago classic, Bavette’s style is French flair without the formality. Enjoy flavorful ribeyes, fresh seafood towers, traditional side dishes, house-made desserts, strong cocktails, and a well-curated international wine list enhanced by lively jazz music. BetMGM Sportsbook & Bar: Place a Bet, Grab Food and Drinks, Play a Game. Eataly – The largest Italian marketplace with restaurants in the world. Best Friend by Roy Choi - Best Friend is Koreatown in a capsule - a portal to the streets of LA but also rooted in what makes Las Vegas... VEGAS. Hip hop-to-bibimbop. Kimchi-to-spaghetti. BBQ and late-night food.
Dolby Live at Park MGM:
You're looking for the kind of performance that feels more serendipitous than scripted: where there's a special kind of magic that passes between performers and the audience - where the setlist is never the same and you can always count on an encore. At Dolby Live, you're never far from the magic in one of the theater's 5,200 seats. The breathtaking Dolby Atmos sound system is custom-designed and built into the venue’s thoughtful design, delivering a transformative music experience you can't get anywhere else. Concerts, sports, awards shows, conventions – select events in Atmos feel more intimate and immersive here. Come see a show worth canceling your other plans for.
- Age requirement: Must be 21 years or older to check-in
- No early departures. No refunds will be given for guests who check out before the initial departure date.
- Incidental Deposit: $ 100 (per night)
Park MGM Las Vegas is a non-smoking property. If there is evidence of smoking of any substance in your accommodation, you will incur a minimum deep cleaning fee charged to your hotel account.
- Smoking Restoration Fees: $500 (plus tax) for rooms and $1000 (plus tax) for suites
- Daily Resort Fee: $ 39.00 (plus tax) is applied to each hotel reservation and includes amenities that are sure to enhance your experience at Park MGM Las Vegas.
The daily resort fee includes the following services:
- Property-wide high-speed internet access
- Unlimited local and toll-free calls
- Fitness center access
- Rollaway additional $35 per night.
- Dog Friendly (Rooms Only) - $100.00 (Per Night)
- Dog Friendly (Suites) - $150.00 (Per Night)
- Monday-Thursday: $18.00 (per day)
- Friday-Sunday: $20.00 (per day)
Over 2-4 hours
- Monday-Thursday: $22.00 (per day)
- Friday-Sunday: $24.00 (per day)
Over 4 – 24 Hours:
- Monday-Thursday: $26.00 (per day)
- Friday-Sunday: $30.00 (per day)
Daily rate for each additional day or fraction thereof.
- Valet prices based on day of arrival for 24 hours or less. After 24 hours, prices reset to applicable flat daily rates which change on weekends.
- Credit card and contactless payment only.
- 0 – 60 Minutes-No Charge
- Over 1-4 Hours: $12.00 (per day)
- Over 4 – 24 Hours: $15.00 (per day)
Daily rate for each additional day or fraction thereof.
- Nevada residents receive up to 3 hours of complimentary self-parking with a valid Nevada driver’s license at the exit gate.
- Credit card or cash payment.
- The 24-hour parking fee provides guests with in-out privileges within the same parking type (self or valet) across all MGM Resorts Las Vegas destinations within the same 24-hour period (subject to availability)
- Guests may use their room key or MGM Resorts App parking barcode to access all parking facilities until 11:59 p.m. on the day of checkout.
- Parking may be charged to a guest’s room bill.
- Valet parking and self-parking prices may be higher during special events
The property will place an authorization on a credit or debit card to cover applicable charges for room, tax, and resort fees, as well as a $100 incidental amount per day to allow you access to room charging privileges. This may result in additional authorizations should your charges exceed the originally approved amount. Guests using a debit card in lieu of a credit card acknowledge unused funds are released upon check-out may take 3-7 business days for domestic banks and up to 30 days for international banks to become available through their financial institution.
You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed. Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.
Cardholder funds released after checkout may take up to 7 business days to become available for guests with domestic banks and up to 30 days for guests with international banks. If you use a debit card, you acknowledge that unused funds may be subject to an additional delay before they are returned. Availability of funds after check-out is managed solely by each individual financial institution.
Firearms are not permitted on the premises of Park MGM Las Vegas, including within the hotel rooms. If requested, the safekeeping of properly registered firearms can be arranged.