On the corner of a beautiful garden square, in London's prestigious Kensington, this modernised period building offers spacious, air-conditioned serviced apartments with free Wi-Fi. Light, airy and spacious, all of the large apartments boast plasma flat-screen TVs with satellite channels and DVD players. Every apartment has a luxury bathroom, a dining area and a kitchen with fridge/freezers, ovens, microwaves and dishwashers. For security, there is an entry phone system and a personal safe. The building also has a lift to all floors. Earl's Court London Underground Station is just 200 metres away and Earl's Court Exhibition Centre is only 500 metres from the apartments. Bupa Cromwell Hospital is 350 metres from the property, and the Chelsea & Westminster Hospital is 1.4 km away. Apartments are serviced daily.
The rooms are located from the Lower Ground Floor Up. They have a Separate Bedroom with en-suite bathroom and separate Living Area, Full Kitchens, King size or Twin Beds, Large Televisions in the Living Room with Sofas that fold out into Sofa Beds.
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced health & safety measures
- 24 hour front desk
- Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
- Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
- Property uses a professional cleaning service
- Contactless check-out is available
- Gap period enforced between guest stays
- Internet Access - Public Access for fee
- Non-Smoking Facility