The extraordinary Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Resort & Spa is an elegant jewel of a resort situated on 20-acres in Mazatlan, Mexico overlooking the Pacific Ocean and its own private beach. With its neoclassical architecture, reminiscent of Old Mazatlan, and a magnificent landscape of vibrant gardens, palm trees and winding streams, the breathtaking Mazatlan resort is a natural sanctuary for your soul. Whether you crave a romantic getaway or a fishing adventure, this luxury beach resort is an oasis in harmony with the Mazatlan coast.
The only AAA Four-Diamond resort in Mazatlán, Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay is named the “Top Resort in Mazatlán” by Condé Nast Traveler, this magnificent resort features its own private beach, two swimming pools, koi ponds, lush mature gardens, a world-class spa and graceful neoclassical architecture recalling Old Mazatlán.
Services & Amenities:
- Five Restaurants and four bars on property ($)
- Five Restaurants and two bars at sister property ($)
- Private secluded beach
- 7,000 sq ft meeting and event space
- Business Center (limited hours)
- Spa, Fitness Center and Salon
- Lighted tennis court
- Two swimming pools
- Swim-up bars ($)
- Children’s pool and playground
- Running path
- Multilingual staff
- Shuttle to Pueblo Bonito Mazatlán
- Concierge desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry ($)
- Tour assistance
- Wedding service ($)
- Babysitting service ($)
- Purified water throughout resort
Please note food & beverages are not included in the rate.