With a stay at Riviera Hotel in Newark, you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Prudential Center and Rutgers University Newark. This hotel is 9.5 mi (15.3 km) from Cape Liberty Cruise Port and 9.6 mi (15.4 km) from Hoboken Waterfront. Make yourself at home in one of the 208 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and blackout drapes/curtains, and housekeeping is provided daily. Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's coffee shop/café. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 8 AM to 10 AM for a fee. Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, luggage storage, and an elevator. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
A family room suitable for up to 2 adults and 2 children aged under 12 years. The room features a double bed and pull-out sofa bed, free WiFi, a 32-inch TV with Freeview and an private bathroom with power shower.
If you require the hotel to set up the extra bed, please inform the hotel via the Special Requests box during the booking process.
- Fitness Center
- Business Center
- Parking - Self
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced health & safety measures
- Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
- Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Staff temperature checks are conducted regularly
- Internet Access - Free in room
- Acrylic shield between guests and staff in main contact areas