Standing at the gateway of world-famous Waikiki Beach and a magnificent stretch of white sand, the Waikiki Marina Resort at the Ilikai provides the perfect setting for your next Hawaiian getaway. This Waikiki resort hotel provides easy access to Waikiki Beach, one of the most beautiful beaches in the world.
Encompassing 123 studios within the renowned Ilikai Hotel, Waikiki Resort hotel offers beautifully appointed studio accommodations with private lanais, a sparkling swimming pool, a fitness center, shops and so much more. Overlooking the Ala Wai Yacht Harbor, the resort is adjacent to Waikiki Beach, where the sparkling blue waters of the Pacific Ocean lap the soft sand. There couldn’t be a more picture-perfect destination among Waikiki resort hotels.
Waikiki Marina Resort at the Ilikai is perfectly situated for exploring the rest of the beautiful island of Oahu, an island rich in tradition and scenery. Bask in the sun, go kayaking nearby, surf the North Shore, paddle an outrigger, try sailing, or take a scuba diving lesson. Set off on a whale-watching excursion and spot a mighty humpback whale in the winter months. Experience a luau and savor Hawaiian dishes and observe traditional dances and music performances. Your options are limitless.
This renowned Waikiki resort hotel has played host to United States presidents, celebrities and sun-worshipping travelers from around the world, and today the resort continues to attract the jet set. Discover your own paradise in Hawaii's most famous vacation destination.
The following accessible features are available:
- Accessible self-parking
- Van-accessible self-parking
- Valet parking available
- Accessible public entrance
- Accessible route from the accessible entrance to the registration area
- Accessible concierge desk
- Accessible route from the accessible entrance to the accessible guestrooms
- Accessible guest rooms
- Accessible swimming pool
- Swimming pool lift for pool access
- Accessible business center
- Accessible route from the resort's accessible entrance to the swimming pool
- Accessible route from the resort's accessible entrance to the business center
- Accessible elevators
- Visual alarms for hearing impaired in hallways
- Visual alarms for hearing impaired in public areas
- TTY Kits available for guest use
- Accessible shops and/or restaurant
- Accessible route from the resort's accessible entrance to the shops and/or restaurants
- Service animals welcome
Hawaii is officially reopening for personal travel. As you prepare for your upcoming trip, please be aware that the government of Hawaii has announced new requirements for travelers.
Please review the requirements below before you depart for your upcoming vacation to Hawaii:
- All travelers arriving by air must have written confirmation of a negative molecular COVID-19 test that has been administered no more than 72 hours prior to arrival in Hawaii. Rapid test and antibody test results will not be accepted.
- Travelers will not be able to check-in at the resort without the required confirmation of negative test results.
- Travelers who are unable to provide confirmation of a negative molecular COVID-19 test that has been administered no more than 72 hours prior to their arrival to Hawaii will be required to quarantine up to 14 days at a state approved facility.
- If required to quarantine, travelers will not be permitted to check in to the property and will be responsible for any related expenses that may be incurred.
If you are not able to meet the negative molecular COVID-19 test result requirements, you can cancel your reservation with no penalty 24-hours prior to departure.
We are committed to the heath and comfort of its guests and associates, and will follow all guidelines according to the Government of Hawaii Executive Order.