Surrounded by swaying coconut palms and tropical landscaped grounds, Wyndham Royal Sea Cliff is an ocean front resort. Our 2 Bedroom Deluxe units range in size from 1,100 to 1,300 squar feet, and are nicely equipped.
Just a mile down Alii Drive you will find historic downtown Kailua Kona. There are many restaurants to choose from ranging from casual to fine dining as well as culturally significant sights to see. Our on-site Concierge can assist with booking just about any vacation adventure you can think of.
At Club Wyndham Royal Sea Cliff, the spacious one- and two-bedroom resort suites comfortably sleep four to six guests and range from 700 to 1,087 square feet. ou will appreciate the privacy of separate bedrooms with cable TVs, the economy of a fully equipped private kitchen, and the convenience of a washer/dryer in each suite. Plus, stretch out with separate living/dining areas while breathing in the fresh ocean air from your private lanai.
The following accessible features are available:
- Accessible self-parking
- Accessible route from the accessible entrance to the registration area
- Accessible route from the accessible entrance to the accessible guestrooms
- Accessible guest rooms
- Accessible swimming pool
- Swimming pool lift for pool access
- Accessible business center
- Accessible route from the resort's accessible entrance to the swimming pool
- Accessible route from the resort's accessible entrance to the business center
- Accessible elevators
- TTY Kits available for guest use
- Service animals welcome
Hawaii is officially reopening for personal travel. As you prepare for your upcoming trip, please be aware that the government of Hawaii has announced new requirements for travelers.
Please review the requirements below before you depart for your upcoming vacation to Hawaii:
- All travelers arriving by air must have written confirmation of a negative molecular COVID-19 test that has been administered no more than 72 hours prior to arrival in Hawaii. Rapid test and antibody test results will not be accepted.
- Travelers will not be able to check-in at the resort without the required confirmation of negative test results.
- Travelers who are unable to provide confirmation of a negative molecular COVID-19 test that has been administered no more than 72 hours prior to their arrival to Hawaii will be required to quarantine up to 14 days at a state approved facility.
- If required to quarantine, travelers will not be permitted to check in to the property and will be responsible for any related expenses that may be incurred.
If you are not able to meet the negative molecular COVID-19 test result requirements, you can cancel your reservation with no penalty 24-hours prior to departure.
We are committed to the heath and comfort of its guests and associates, and will follow all guidelines according to the Government of Hawaii Executive Order.