Due to COVID-19 all venues and services are currently subject to availability.
With an aura of minimalism, ARIA stands tall as a hip resort in the heart of the Las Vegas Strip. Sophisticated and chic, it sports a design that spans modern architecture but also is environmentally thoughtful. In fact, the U.S. Green Building Council has awarded Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design's Gold certification to ARIA’s hotel tower and convention center.
The design excellence at ARIA is embraced in the resort's 4,004 lavish rooms and suites. Natural light streams in through floor-to-ceiling windows. The décor makes use of dramatic colors, expressive artwork, and materials that convey relaxation. As part of the high-tech amenities, guests are able to personalize their preferences for the curtains, lights, and more by simply touching a menu on the TV screen. Among the standard amenities are custom mattresses, plush robes, a 42-inch LCD television, an in-room safe, a dual vanity and a separate shower and soaking tub.
Warm sun on your shoulders. Clear skies overhead. And blue waters calling your name. Dive into the refined beauty of ARIA’S three distinctive pools, or take in the carefully manicured landscape under a cooling umbrella. Dine, sip, swim — or simply enjoy a daytime retreat.
Aji stone walls, a tranquil water garden, and natural light surround you — and the tension in your shoulders quickly evaporates. The sanctuary you’re looking for is The Spa & Salon at ARIA. Pamper yourself with a red carpet pedicure, or unwind with a hot stone massage at the hands of a skillful massage therapists. Feeling spoiled? You’re just scratching the surface.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Las Vegas? This resort has 300,000 square feet (27871 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center, conference space, and meeting rooms.
- Age requirement: Must be 21 years or older to check-in
- No early departures. No refunds will be given for guests who check out before the initial departure date.
- Incidental Deposit $150 (per night)
- Smoking Restoration Fees: $500 (plus tax) for rooms and $1000 (plus tax) for suites
- Daily Resort Fee: $45 (plus tax) is applied to each hotel reservation and includes amenities that are sure to enhance your experience at ARIA Resort & Casino.
The daily resort fee includes the following services:
- Internet Access
- Fitness Center Access
- Local & 800 Phone Calls
Dog-Friendly Fees :
- Dog Friendly (Rooms Only) - $125.00 (Per Night)
- Dog Friendly (Suites) - $175.00 (Per Night)
- Monday-Thursday: $21.00 (per day)
- Friday-Sunday: $25.00 (per day)
Over 2-4 hours
- Monday-Thursday: $25.00 (per day)
- Friday-Sunday: $30.00 (per day)
Over 4 – 24 Hours:
- Monday-Thursday: $30.00 (per day)
- Friday-Sunday: $35.00 (per day)
Daily rate for each additional day or fraction thereof.
- Valet prices based on day of arrival for 24 hours or less. After 24 hours, prices reset to applicable flat daily rates which change on weekends.
- Credit card and contactless payment only.
- 0 – 60 Minutes-No Charge
- Over 1-4 Hours: $15.00 (per day)
- Over 4 – 24 Hours: $18.00 (per day)
Daily rate for each additional day or fraction thereof.
- Nevada residents receive up to 3 hours of complimentary self-parking with a valid Nevada driver’s license at the exit gate.
- Credit card or cash payment.
Salt & Ivy – Salt & Ivy Café and Patio Bar is a casual dining experience with indoor and outdoor sitting.
Bardot Brasserie - Prepare to be reintroduced to classic French cuisine with a twist only Chef Michael Mina could bring. The menu features iconic French comfort food and an array of both New World and Old World Wines.
Carbone - This celebrated concept from Mario Carbone, Rich Torrisi and Jeff Zalaznick pays homage to the Italian-American restaurants of the mid-20th century – an era of glamour, showmanship and tableside service.
CATCH - The go-to dining destination for celebrities from Los Angeles to New York City, CATCH is the only location to bring epic renditions of Asian-influenced sushi, seafood and steak. So meet here, eat here and party here.
Jean Georges Steakhouse - Three different types of beef from around the world, dozens of cuts and a selection of seafood and unique sides that would put any fish house to shame. Jean Georges Steakhouse has something for everyone, as long as everyone is looking for the best of the best.
Lemongrass - Lemongrass serves a mix of authentic fare and more modern interpretations. Stick with a familiar spicy pad Thai or be adventurous with wok-tossed live Maine lobster infused with hints of ginger and scallion.
Javier’s - Hand-shaken margaritas? Check. Ceviche, enchiladas and steak? Check. A selection of the world’s finest tequilas? Check. You’ll find all the makings for a memorable Mexican meal at Javier’s with unique architectural elements like a spectacularly detailed chainsaw wood carving with an Aztec motif.
- The 24-hour parking fee provides guests with in-out privileges within the same parking type (self or valet) across all MGM Resorts Las Vegas destinations within the same 24-hour period (subject to availability)
- Guests may use their room key or MGM Resorts App parking barcode to access all parking facilities until 11:59 p.m. on the day of checkout.
- Parking may be charged to a guest’s room bill.
- Valet parking and self-parking prices may be higher during special events
The property will place an authorization on a credit or debit card to cover applicable charges for room, tax, and resort fees, as well as a $150 incidental amount per day to allow you access to room charging privileges. This may result in additional authorizations should your charges exceed the originally approved amount. Guests using a debit card in lieu of a credit card acknowledge unused funds are released upon check-out may take 3-7 business days for domestic banks and up to 30 days for international banks to become available through their financial institution.
You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed. Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.
Cardholder funds released after checkout may take up to 7 business days to become available for guests with domestic banks and up to 30 days for guests with international banks. If you use a debit card, you acknowledge that unused funds may be subject to an additional delay before they are returned. Availability of funds after check-out is managed solely by each individual financial institution.
Firearms are not permitted on the premises of ARIA Resort and Casino, including within the hotel rooms. If requested, the safekeeping of properly registered firearms can be arranged.