Located four miles from the Las Vegas Strip and numerous other attractions, Arizona Charlie's Decatur features a large casino, unique 24-hour bingo parlor. Three casino bars include the Naughty Ladies Saloon, with complimentary live entertainment nightly.
On-site dining options include a 24-hour café, a spacious buffet restaurant, a Subway sandwich shop, and the Sourdough Cafe. Both valet and self parking are complimentary.
Ron’s Steakhouse Open Wednesday – Sunday, 4pm to 9pm (Closed Mon-Tues)Sourdough Café - Casual restaurant with Klondike mining-town theme. Appetizers, sandwiches, burgers, prime rib, seafood, and chicken dishes. Open 24 hours (closed from 9 PM Tuesday to 6 AM Wednesday).
Frisco Market Buffet - Large, airy restaurant with Gold Rush theme. American and international selections, seafood, pastas, prime rib, salads, and desserts. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and Sunday brunch served.
Subway - Located in the casino. Specialty sandwiches. Open from early morning to late evening.
Noble Roman's - Serving pizza in the casino. Open from early morning to late evening.
Casino bars - Three bars, including Naughty Ladies Saloon lounge with complimentary live entertainment nightly.
Beneath old-fashioned chandeliers, the 56,000-square-foot casino offers 1,000 slots, video-poker, and keno machines. Table games include blackjack, craps, roulette, and pai gow. Unique to this Las Vegas hotel is a 535-seat bingo parlor that operates 24 hours a day. Other gaming options include a race and sportsbook.
Complimentary True Rewards players' club membership cards permit players to earn cash back, comps, and other rewards at this hotel and its two companion hotels: Arizona Charlie's Boulder and Stratosphere Casino Hotel and Tower.
The Naughty Ladies Saloon features complimentary nightly entertainment. Local rhythm-and-blues and classic-rock bands are also in the lineup.
Located 3.5 miles from the hotel, the Johnny Miller-designed Badlands Golf Club offers 27 holes cut into the desert terrain amid arroyos and canyons. The facility includes the Nike Golf Learning Center and Ken Venturi Golf Academy.
Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area, 25.5 miles away, provides rock climbing, biking and hiking trails, and scenic drives. The Lake Mead National Recreational Area, 30 miles away, offers fishing, boating, swimming, and hiking.
Hotel Deposit Policy:
- A valid credit card must be presented upon check-in and authorized to cover additional room nights, resort fees, and taxes.
- A valid credit/debit card with a matching photo ID must be presented upon check-in for payment of your stay. Gift cards and prepaid cards are not accepted.
- Registered guests must be at least 21 years of age
- An additional security deposit of $75 will be authorized at the time of check-in to cover incidentals. The security deposit is refundable upon checkout and satisfactory room inspection.
- Pre-paid cards are not accepted
Arizona Charlie's charges a mandatory $24.99 + applicable taxes per room per night. This resort fee includes the following:
- 2 complimentary bottles of water per stay
- Self Parking
- Unlimited in-room local and toll free (1-800 calls)
- Boarding pass printing
- In room coffee & refrigerator
- Outdoor pool is seasonal