Inspired by the villages of Europe, AAA Five Diamond Bellagio overlooks a Mediterranean-blue lake in which fountains perform a magnificent ballet. Award-winning dining world-class art gallery, exquisite Conservatory & Botanical Gardens, Cirque du Soleil's stunning performance of O, sumptuous spa, and luxury shopping add to the symphony that is Bellagio. Cirque du Soleil® weaves an aquatic tapestry of artistry, surrealism and theatrical romance in the timeless production, O. The cast of world-class acrobats, synchronized swimmers and characters perform in, on, and above water to create a breathtaking experience in a theatre reminiscent of a European opera house.
Make yourself at home in one of the 3,933 guestrooms featuring iPod docking stations and minibars. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and pay movies provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers are also waiting inside your room at the Bellagio.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. Bellagio offers an award-winning beauty oasis with the singular goal of pampering you. This Las Vegas spa & salon services will restore, revive and replenish you with a unique menu of international treatments in a luxurious 65,000-square-foot setting.
Before a night out at the casino, the 5 outdoor swimming pools are a perfect way to relax and recharge. Additional features include wireless Internet access (surcharge), gift shops/newsstands, and a hair salon.
Unrivaled fare pairs with unrivaled luxury at any of our AAA Five Diamond-awarded Las Vegas restaurant options. Travel with us and taste a global adventure of formal and casual restaurants. Reservations are not only suggested, they're envied.
Explore the multi-faceted nature of absolute luxury. As the most luxurious resort in one of the world's most celebrated cities, Bellagio invites you to discover the indulgences of their many amenities including a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Event facilities at this resort consist of a conference center, conference space, and meeting rooms.
- Age requirement: Must be 21 years or older to check-in
- No early departures. No refunds will be given for guests who check out before the initial departure date.
- Incidental Deposit $150 (per night)
- Smoking is permitted on the 19th floor ONLY. The smoking deep cleaning fee is $500 (plus tax) for rooms and $1000 (plus tax) for suites. There is a smoking fee for smoking in non-designated areas.
- Daily Resort Fee: $45 (plus tax) is applied to each hotel reservation and includes amenities that are sure to enhance your experience at Bellagio.
The daily resort fee includes the following services:
- Internet Access
- Fitness Center Access
- Local & 800 Phone Calls
Dog-Friendly Fees :
- Dog Friendly (Rooms Only) - $125.00 (Per Night)
- Dog Friendly (Suites) - $175.00 (Per Night)
Bellagio Dog-Friendly Program: Up to (2) dogs per room (Maximum combined weight of 40 pounds or less). An additional charge of $125 per night fee will be added to the rate per day. Guest must complete the Dog Registration form during check-in. Dogs will NOT be allowed to stay in public areas (unless a service animal). Dogs will be permitted in rooms and suites as well as the designated dog relief area ONLY. Dogs must be kept on a leash at all times. Dog kennels and food and water bowls will be available upon request. Guests will be given a special property map at check-in where the designated relief area will be marked.
- Monday-Thursday: $21.00 (per day)
- Friday-Sunday: $25.00 (per day)
Over 2-4 hours
- Monday-Thursday: $25.00 (per day)
- Friday-Sunday: $30.00 (per day)
Over 4 – 24 Hours:
- Monday-Thursday: $30.00 (per day)
- Friday-Sunday: $35.00 (per day)
Daily rate for each additional day or fraction thereof.
- Valet prices based on day of arrival for 24 hours or less. After 24 hours, prices reset to applicable flat daily rates which change on weekends.
- Credit card and contactless payment only.
- 0 – 60 Minutes-No Charge
- Over 1-4 Hours: $15.00 (per day)
- Over 4 – 24 Hours: $18.00 (per day)
Daily rate for each additional day or fraction thereof.
- Nevada residents receive up to 3 hours of complimentary self-parking with a valid Nevada driver’s license at the exit gate.
- Credit card or cash payment.
Dining options at Bellagio include:
Sustainable and Seasonal dining with an ethos of sustainable and locally grown ingredients.
Yellowtail Japanese Restaurant & Lounge
Chef Akira Back pushes the limits of contemporary Japanese cuisine featuring magnificent views of the Bellagio's Fountains.
Fix Restaurant & Bar
Fix serves up fresh interpretations of American classics in an innovative, modern setting.
Chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten invites you to indulge in prime steak and seafood accompanied by fabulous wines.
This Michelin-awarded restaurant promises an evening of unparalleled dining in the company of Picasso.
- The 24-hour parking fee provides guests with in-out privileges within the same parking type (self or valet) across all MGM Resorts Las Vegas destinations within the same 24-hour period (subject to availability)
- Guests may use their room key or MGM Resorts App parking barcode to access all parking facilities until 11:59 p.m. on the day of checkout.
- Parking may be charged to a guest’s room bill.
- Valet parking and self-parking prices may be higher during special events
We will place an authorization on a credit or debit card to cover applicable charges for room, tax, and resort fees, as well as a $150 incidental amount per day to allow you access to room charging privileges. This may result in additional authorizations should your charges exceed the originally approved amount. Guests using a debit card in lieu of a credit card acknowledge unused funds are released upon check-out may take 3-7 business days for domestic banks and up to 30 days for international banks to become available through their financial institution.\
You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed. Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.
Cardholder funds released after checkout may take up to 7 business days to become available for guests with domestic banks and up to 30 days for guests with international banks. If you use a debit card, you acknowledge that unused funds may be subject to an additional delay before they are returned. Availability of funds after check-out is managed solely by each individual financial institution.
Firearms are not permitted on the premises of Bellagio Las Vegas, including within the hotel rooms. If requested, the safekeeping of properly registered firearms can be arranged.