Located directly across from the beach, Crescent Resort is a perfect South Beach retreat.
Each room at Crescent Resort provides a private bedroom, a kitchenette with a stovetop, and microwave. Guests will appreciate a private bedroom, a living room, and a short walk to the beach.
Miami boasts glamour, elegance and a cosmopolitan attitude, and as it is nestled on the Atlantic coast of Florida’s most southern tip, this beaming city is also sunny and pleasantly warm all year round. To just call this metropolis international is an understatement of criminal proportions, due to its North American core with a twist of Caribbean culture, a healthy dose of Latin America, a dash of Africa, a touch of Asia and a hint of Europe. All these elements and their fascinating blend give Miami a vibrant and exhilarating cultural life.
There is a Resort Fee of $18.95 collect at check in. This fee includes Wi-Fi, Fitness Center access, Business Center, and Beach towels.
Please read: At time of check-in, a valid government-issued photo identification is required and must match the guest name under which the reservation was made.
Notice: Rooms are service after check-out. If a guest request towels, sheets, we would be glad to deliver them by the door but the housekeeping team do not go inside the guest room during his/her stay. We currently have a curfew in Miami from 10:00 PM to 6:00 AM through until further notice.
A $200 security deposit is due at check-in, and must be made on a major credit card. Cash is not accepted. A government issued photo ID matching the credit card is required.
City of Miami Beach – Until further notice: previous Emergency Orders are cancelled and now city mirrors Miami-Dade County orders. All persons working in, or visiting an establishment, shall wear a facial covering except for children under 2, or anyone engaging in exercise.
- Face covering is required to be worn by everyone while in public
- Nightly curfew from 12 am to 6 am is still in effect
- Every retail and commercial business is permitted to open provided they comply with guidelines on social distancing, cleaning protocols, face coverings, etc.
- Restaurants with eating more than 8 shall close for indoor dining when curfew starts. Restaurants may operate at 100% capacity if 6-ft distancing is maintained between customers
- All businesses shall post CDC signage on stopping the spread, train personnel on dealing with COVID issues, reduce seating, and other procedures