Luxury hotel connected to a shopping center in Downtown Minneapolis, walk to Nicollet Mall.
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a 24-hour fitness center, and a bar/lounge. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café, valet parking, and coffee/tea in a common area. All 229 rooms feature modern comforts like LCD TVs with cable channels, along with free WiFi. Other amenities available to guests include minibars, room service, and coffee makers.
Emery, Autograph Collection Hotel offers 229 accommodations with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. 49-inch LCD televisions come with premium cable channels. Bathrooms include showers, bathrobes, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers.
Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily. Amenities available on request include hypo-allergenic bedding.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness center.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age - 21
Check-out before noon
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50 per pet, per stay
- Dogs only
- 2 per room (up to 40 lbs)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 22 for adults and USD 18 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 45.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.