When you stay at the Holiday Inn Resort(R) Lake Buena Vista, you are so close to the entrance to Walt Disney World(R) Resort, you can almost feel the Magic! This official Disney Good Neighbor hotel is fresh from a multi-million dollar makeover, making it perfect for your visit to the Walt Disney World(R) area. Take advantage of scheduled shuttles to the Disney parks, Sea World(R), Universal Studios, Islands of Adventure, Orlando Premium Outlets shopping and the Orange County Convention Center! After a busy day, come back to spacious, generously-appointed accommodations. Choose King or Queen-size bedding with 37" HDTV televisions, high-speed Internet, refrigerator, microwave, granite top vanities and upgraded bath amenities. Families love our KidSuites, a room-within-a-room that lets kids enjoy their own space within their parents room. Relax at the expansive, tropically-landscaped outdoor sundeck with plenty of lounge chairs, oversize heated pool, Splash Pad and two whirlpool spas! There is plenty to do onsite including outdoor pool tables, giant checkers and chess, ping pong, fitness center and an arcade/game room. PLUS - a Daily Scheduled Activities and Movies program for kids and adults! Enjoy great dining at Applebees(R) located onsite, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. Pinkys Market Place and Gift Shop is in the hotel lobby. Free high speed internet access helps you stay connected, and on-site meeting rooms are available for special events. Explore the Lake Buena Vista and Downtown Disney area's plentiful dining, shopping, nightly entertainment and picturesque setting
• Up to FOUR (4) Kids aged 12 and under eat FREE for Breakfast and Dinner with the purchase of one full adult meal at Applebee’s®.
• Supervised poolside activities – (seasonal).
• Scheduled Dive-in Movie at pool area, Karaoke, Bingo and Magic Shows – (seasonal).
• “Movie Theatre” family movies and cartoons continuously throughout the day.
• Daily scheduled transportation to Walt Disney World® Resort, Universal Resort Orlando, SeaWorld Adventure Park, Orlando Premium Outlet Mall, Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores and Orlando/Orange County Convention Center.
SERVICES/PARKING FEE: The Resort has a $19.95 + tax (currently 12.5%) Incidentals Charge per room/per night collected at check-out. This fee helps cover the costs of the following:
On-site self-parking; scheduled shuttles to the Walt Disney World® Resort, Universal Orlando Resort, SeaWorld, and Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores; use of Business Center with printer access; Fitness Center; Family Movie Theater; use of in-room safe; local phone calls; seasonal recreational and sporting activities.