Near the airport, MGM Grand Hotel and Casino is located in Las Vegas's The Strip neighborhood and close to Crystals at City Center, Sands Expo Convention Center, and Clark County Library. Nearby points of interest also include the University of Nevada-Las Vegas and Las Vegas Convention Center.
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino is your Entertainment Authority. Located on the strip, this hotel offers star-studded events at the Grand Garden Arena, world-class dining and nightlife at a variety of restaurants and lounges, and the nightclub Hakkasan. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a health club, a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness facility. The property's full-service health spa has beauty services. This 4-star property offers business services and offers small meeting rooms, a technology helpdesk, and limo/town car service. High-speed Internet access is available in public areas. This Las Vegas property has 602,000 square feet of event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and exhibit space. Business services, wedding services, tour/ticket assistance, and tour assistance are available. Additional property amenities include a casino, room service and a concierge desk. MGM Grand Las Vegas earned an impressive 4-Key rating in the Green Key Eco-Certification Program in May 2010.
5,000 air-conditioned guestrooms at MGM Grand Hotel and Casino feature minibars and safes. Bathrooms feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Wireless Internet access is available. In addition to desks, guestrooms offer phones with voice mail. Televisions have pay movies. Rooms also include electronic check-out. Guests may request in-room massages, hypo-allergenic bedding, and wake-up calls. Housekeeping is available daily.
French Cuisine Joel Robuchon Restaurant - French cuisine by the Chef of the Century himself, Joel Robuchon
L`Atelier de Joel Robuchon - French Cuisine
Hakkasan Restaurant - Modern Cantonese Cuisine
Tom Colicchio`s Craftsteak - Steakhouse
Nellie’s Southern Kitchen – Southern comfort food
Wolfgang Puck American Bar and Grill - American Cuisine
CRUSH - American cuisine featuring small plates
Emeril`s New Orleans Fish House - Seafood and Creole Cuisine
TAP Sports Bar - great appetizers and seasonal selection of craft beers
Avenue Cafe - cafe favorites
Grand Buffet – buffet offerings
Cabana Grill - Poolside bistro (seasonal)
International Smoke - BBQ
KÀ The epic production by Cirque du Soleil takes adventure to a new level. Guests will be amazed by the dynamic theatrical landscape, as an entire empire appears on KÀ’s huge stage, and a captivating display of aerial acrobatics envelopes the audience.
The MGM Grand Garden Arena is home to popular concerts, championship boxing matches, premier sporting events, and televised awards shows. The Arena offers comfortable seating for as many as 16,800 people with excellent sightlines and state-of-the-art acoustics, lighting, and sound.
The intimate 740-seat David Copperfield Theater is home to world-class entertainers, like David Copperfield, and internationally acclaimed shows nightly.
Brad Garret's Comedy Club - Catch the hottest names in stand-up along with regular appearances by Brad Garrett and his hilarious friends, all at a brand-new theater custom-built for comedy. The lineup of top-tier talent is nonstop and so are the laughs.
Lobby Bar - located just off the MGM Grand lobby, offers guests an innovative drink experience in a fun, chic atmosphere.
The Hunger Games: The Exhibition - Hands-on interactive exhibit elements allow visitors to engage with behind-the-scenes content and explore the technology that brought the incredible books to life in the movies.
Dance performances and progressive music highlight the offerings at Centrifuge, an ultra-contemporary lounge open from early afternoon to after midnight.
CBS Television City screens television-show pilots to gauge audience reaction, contains a futuristic digital home theater, and sells logo merchandise from popular shows and cable channels.
Whiskey Down, a new lounge with gaming located on the Casino floor offers a wide array of brown spirits including American, Canadian, Irish and Scotch whiskies as well as specialty cocktails and bourbon available only at MGM Grand.
The 171,000-square-foot (15,900-square-meter) casino includes a poker room and a race-and-sports book.
For your convenience, they offer self-parking in the Main Parking Garage, as well as Valet Parking.
- Age requirement: Must be 21 years or older to check-in
- No early departures. No refunds will be given for guests who check out before the initial departure date.
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino is a non-smoking property. If there is evidence of smoking of any substance in your accommodation, you will incur a minimum deep cleaning fee charged to your hotel account.
- Smoking Restoration Fees: $500 (plus tax) for rooms and $1000 (plus tax) for suites
Incidental Deposit Policy
- Incidental Deposit: $ 100 (per night)
All reservations require a valid credit card on file at registration. Credit cards will be authorized for $100 per night (maximum $400) for security deposit/incidentals and all remainder room balance. Payments may be made with credit card, cash, and debit cards but credit card must remain on record for the duration of stay.
Guests using a Debit Card in lieu of a valid Credit Card will be charged a maximum of $400 upon arrival for security deposit/incidentals and all remainder room balance, depending on the room type reserved.
- 48 hours notice is required to cancel and receive a refund of the deposit.
- Daily Resort Fee: $ 39.00 (plus tax) is applied to each hotel reservation and includes amenities that are sure to enhance your experience at MGM Grand Hotel and Casino.
The daily resort fee includes the following services:
- Internet Access
- Fitness Center Access
- Local & 800 Phone Calls
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out:
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Refrigerator fee: USD 35 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: complimentary
- Dog Friendly (Rooms Only) - $100.00 (Per Night)
- Dog Friendly (Suites) - $150.00 (Per Night)
- Monday-Thursday: $18.00 (per day)
- Friday-Sunday: $20.00 (per day)
Over 2-4 hours
- Monday-Thursday: $22.00 (per day)
- Friday-Sunday: $24.00 (per day)
Over 4 – 24 Hours:
- Monday-Thursday: $26.00 (per day)
- Friday-Sunday: $30.00 (per day)
Daily rate for each additional day or fraction thereof
- Valet prices based on day of arrival for 24 hours or less. After 24 hours, prices reset to applicable flat daily rates which change on weekends.
- Credit card and contactless payment only.
- 0 – 60 Minutes-No Charge
- Over 1-4 Hours: $15.00 (per day)
- Over 4 – 24 Hours: $18.00 (per day)
Daily rate for each additional day or fraction thereof.
- Nevada residents receive up to 3 hours of complimentary self-parking with a valid Nevada driver’s license at the exit gate.
- Credit card or cash payment.
- The 24-hour parking fee provides guests with in-out privileges within the same parking type (self or valet) across all MGM Resorts Las Vegas destinations within the same 24-hour period (subject to availability)
- Guests may use their room key or MGM Resorts App parking barcode to access all parking facilities until 11:59 p.m. on the day of checkout.
- Cash or credit card payment. Parking may be charged to a guest’s room bill.
- Self-parking prices may be higher during special events.
The property will place an authorization on a credit or debit card to cover applicable charges for room, tax, and resort fees, as well as a $100 incidental amount per day to allow you access to room charging privileges. This may result in additional authorizations should your charges exceed the originally approved amount. Guests using a debit card in lieu of a credit card acknowledge unused funds are released upon check-out may take 3-7 business days for domestic banks and up to 30 days for international banks to become available through their financial institution.
You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed. Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.
Cardholder funds released after checkout may take up to 7 business days to become available for guests with domestic banks and up to 30 days for guests with international banks. If you use a debit card, you acknowledge that unused funds may be subject to an additional delay before they are returned. Availability of funds after check-out is managed solely by each individual financial institution.
Firearms are not permitted on the premises of MGM Grand Hotel and Casino, including within the hotel rooms. If requested, the safekeeping of properly registered firearms can be arranged.