The NH Collection Wien Zentrum hotel, formerly known as NH Wien Atterseehaus, is set in the middle of Vienna’s major Mariahilferstrasse, one of Europe’s longest shopping streets. The grand 7-storey building is distinguished by its impressive façade, painted by artist Christian Ludwig Attersee.
- short walk to city’s Museum Quarter
- situated on Vienna’s main shopping street
- beside Zieglergasse subway station
The generously-sized rooms surpass the standard size of hotels in Vienna. The rooms have modern décor and many overlook the pedestrian area or parks. The hotel was refurbished in spring 2015.
- Free Wi-Fi available
- Large rooms with separate sleeping areas
The top-floor breakfast room has a terrace where you can eat outdoors while enjoying the view over the city. Guests can work out or relax in the compact gym and sauna. We also have Sky TV, allowing you to catch up on the day’s sporting events.
- compact gym open 24/7
- sauna facility
- large breakfast terrace with outdoor seating
• If you're staying with us over the weekend take advantage of "Lazy Sunday", and checkout late (before 5pm) free of charge.