The 4 star NH Hamburg Mitte hotel, formerly known as NH Hamburg Norge, is currently under renovation until the end of February 2017. This complete renovation will offer brand new rooms and publica areas making it an even better choice for both tourists and business travelers. It’s located in the Eimsbüttel district and next door to hip Schanzenviertel. The Congress and exhibition center is a short bus ride or a 10 minute walk awat. Not only that, you can easily walk or travel on the U-Bahn into the center to see Hamburg’s sights. For music fans it's an ideal starting point, with the Jungfernstieg or the Mönckebergstrasse inviting you to linger that little bit longer. .
- between the U2 stations, Christuskirche and Schlump
- 1 stop to the Exhibition Center, 2 to the Gänsemarkt and Jungfernstieg
- Landungsbrücken and Speicherstadt are 4 stations away
- near Schanzenviertel district for bars and restaurants
There are 134 rooms over 6 floors. You can stay in a Standard, Deluxe or Junior Suite.
- 30cm mattresses for a great night’s sleep
- tea and coffee-making facilities as well as Sky TV in the room
- uncluttered rooms in lively color tones
Our breakfast room is a light, bright place to start the day with a big buffet spread. We also have a modern bar next to reception, where you can get drinks as well as snacks.
- modern breakfast room
- bike rental
- 24-hour bar
• If you're staying with us over the weekend take advantage of "Lazy Sunday", and checkout late (before 5pm) free of charge.