The NH Wien City hotel enjoys a prime location on Mariahilferstrasse, Europe’s longest shopping street. Spittelberg, the local area, is known for its excellent restaurants and cafes, while both the museum district and the Hofburg Imperial Palace are just a short walk away.
- 10-minute walk to Vienna’s historical city center
- Neubaugasse metro station is right in front of the hotel
- plenty of shops, bars and cafes nearby
We have 105 large rooms to choose from. These differ in size, but most come with a separate living room and a kitchenette. Suites have dark hardwood floors, cream walls and red accents. Kitchenettes are modern and stylish, and are equipped with microwaves and fridges.
- very spacious rooms
- free Wi-Fi
- separate sleeping and lounge areas
- equipped to accommodate families with children
The hotel has a wellness area, which is home to a sauna and a compact gym. We also have an on-site restaurant that serves a large buffet breakfast – there’s a huge choice of food available each morning.
- laundry and dry-cleaning service
- parking available
- 24-hour wellness area
• If you're staying with us over the weekend take advantage of "Lazy Sunday", and checkout late (before 5pm) free of charge.