Quarantines for Guest's Testing Positive:
For guests who test positive during their stay, Oasis Hotels & Resorts will offer up to 5 nights' stay in the quarantine section of the hotel at no charge. If guests need to stay additional nights, the hotel will charge a preferential rate of $160 per double room per night. Existing COVID health and safety protocols will remain in place. Clients who test positive and do not want to stay at the hotel are free to check out at any time. The above policies and protocols are effective as of January 17, 2022.
- COVID Testing (PCR AND ANTIGENS):
As of January 17, 2022, no free tests are offered to our guests. The laboratory that provides the tests in the hotel will charge the guests directly to perform the testing. The current cost is $18 for the antigen test and $75 for the PCR test.
This all-inclusive beachfront resort boasts the ultimate family fun in Cancun with a beach and pool park, water slides, Yucatan Jurassic River, arcade, kid-friendly restaurants to satisfy the pickiest taste buds, and much more. Nestled at the north end of the hotel zone, Oasis Palm has powdery soft sand and calm, shallow waters perfect for kids to splash around in. While the kids are enjoying unlimited fun at the supervised kids club, parents can reconnect with a romantic dinner, spa treatment, or night on the town.
Family Fun Zone
- Pirata’s Bay: Beach and pool park with zip-line, camping zone, open-air movie theater, splash zone pool area with slides and water trampoline, wading pool, and games aboard a docked pirate ship
- The Arcade: Interactive video games such as racing, sports and dancing
- Yucatan Jurassic River: Winding pool with games in a pre-historic dinosaur theme
Baby Blue Crab Kids Club
Fully supervised kids club offering unlimited fun for children ages 3-12, where they’re cared for and supervised by our experienced staff from 9am to 7pm.
- Shallow pool with waterslides and mushroom fountain
- Kids restaurant
- Video game lounge
- Arts and crafts
- Daily indoor and outdoor entertainment
- 3 swimming pools (including kids club pool)
- Live entertainment
- Yoga, zumba, aerobics, gym
- Multi-purpose court (tennis, basketball, soccer)
- Non-motorized watersports at nearby AquaWorld Cancun
- MakiTaco: Japanese-Mexican fusion
- La Hacienda Food Hall: International buffet, Mexican, kids restaurant
- Dos Lunas Terrace: Italian (pizza, pasta, ice cream)
- Sisal Restaurante Bar: Seafood, burgers, snacks
- Isla Mujeres: Sushi by the pool and beach
- Lobby Sports Bar
- Isla Mujeres Beach Bar
- Sisal Bar
- Los Agaves
- Coffee & Me by Oasis Palm
- La Cantina
Restaurant and bar schedules subject to change without prior notice.
Sensoria Spa ($)
Sensoria Spa offers a collection of exclusive treatments that incorporate ancient and modern techniques with certified all natural products. The new outdoor garden area features private cabins for body treatments, Balinese beds, pools and hot tubs to help you relax while surrounded by nature.
- Massages: Swedish, therapeutic, deep tissue, hot stone, chocolate, wine, reflexology
- Body scrub: Exfoliation
- Body wraps: Sun repair, chocolate therapy, wine therapy, detoxification
- Facials: Cleansing, deep cleaning, exfoliation, collagen, antioxidant, keratin
- Beauty services: Hair salon, makeup, waxing, manicures, pedicures
- Hydrotherapy treatments: Sauna, steam room, hot tub
- Beachfront treatments
- Special packages for couples
Sensoria Spa is adults only. Additional fees apply to spa services.
- 24-hour reception
- Currency exchange
- Multilingual staff
- Parking lot
- ATM ($)
- Laundry ($)
- Boutique shop with souvenirs, handicrafts and snacks ($)
- Babysitter ($)
- Doctor on call ($)
- O Photo: photography and video services ($)
- Tours & Excursions ($): The on-site travel agency Viajes Caribe Maya can arrange tickets and transportation to a wide variety of activities and attractions around the Yucatan, such as exploring caves and cenotes, zip lining through the jungle, tours of the famous archeological site Chichen Itza, and swimming with dolphins or whale sharks.
- Legal age for check-in in Mexico is 18 years of age. All students under the age of 18 years old (but no less than 17 years of age) traveling without parent(s), will be required to present parental acknowledgement that the student is allowed to travel internationally and will accept full responsibility for their actions while on property. For every nineteen (19) students under the age of eighteen (18), one (1) adult chaperone (minimum 24 years of age) is required staying on property.
- Student/Youth Travelers are defined as any person under 24 years of age, traveling without legal parent/guardian, and is applicable at ALL Oasis properties on a year-round basis.
- As a general rule, Oasis Hotels & Resorts will only accept Student/Youth GROUPS at Grand Oasis Cancun (not applicable to family travel).
Security Deposit: Any guests meeting the above-definition of “Student/Youth Travelers” are subject to the following security deposit: a $30.00 USD non-refundable student/youth insurance will be collected from each guest at the time of Hotel check-in. Acceptable form of payment: CASH only. Policy is mandatory, per person and not refundable.
The State of Quintana Roo's Congress has enacted a law that created a new "Environmental Fee", requiring all guests to pay a small fee per room, per stay. As a result, effective immediately a mandatory fee of $25.34 MXN per room, per night will be collected at the resort.
Effective immediately, access to Wi-Fi service will be included at no charge.
Please note the hotels will provide one code per person. Additional access codes are available to purchase directly at the hotels.