Located along the famous Zona Dorada, or Golden Zone, of Mazatlán, Mexico, Pueblo Bonito Mazatlán offers a spectacular beach resort experience. Awarded the Condé Nast Traveler's Readers Choice Award in 2011 and among Condé Nast Travelers' "Top 50 Resorts of Mexico," this upscale retreat – the first in the Pueblo Bonito portfolio – is a delightful mix of Old World charm and modern pleasures.
A luxurious all-suite beach resort overlooking the Pacific Ocean, Pueblo Bonito Mazatlán offers 247 elegantly appointed accommodations, each with an ocean view, a fully equipped kitchenette and a private patio or balcony. Wheelchair access accommodations are available. Water is purified throughout the resort.
Behold the breathtaking beauty of Mazatlán, Mexico. The flagship Pueblo Bonito Mazatlán mixes Old World elegance with all the modern-day amenities and services you'd expect from a Condé Nast Traveler award-winner. Guests enjoy two swimming pools with swim-up bars, daily activities and full use of the facilities at nearby Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay.
Services & Amenities:
- Five restaurants and two bars on property ($)
- Five restaurants and four bars at sister property ($)
- Two outdoor pools
- Swim-up bars ($)
- Hourly huttle service to Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay
- Daily on-site activities
- Fitness Center
- Airport shuttle transportation ($)
- Business Center (10 am – 6 pm)
- 24-hour front desk assistance
- Gift shop ($)
- Free Internet access in public areas
- Self and valet parking
- Beauty Salon at sister resort, Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay ($)
Please note food & beverages are not included in the rate.