Antigens test will be provided on site, at no cost to guests scheduled to travel to the United States that have stays at Oasis Hotels & Resorts for more than three nights. Test will be administered by MEDEX LAB, a well-recognized lab facility in the state of Quintana Roo. Guests will set up testing appointment on-site with hotel concierge. For guests staying less than 3 nights, antigen testing will be available at a cost of $18.00 USD per test (inclusive of applicable taxes). Guests that elect to take the PCR test, they can do so on site at a cost of $75.00 USD. Test results will be available within 24/48 hours (depending on the time test is taken).
Perfect for business travelers, this chic hotel provides modern amenities with a convenient location in the heart of downtown Cancun, just steps away from local attractions and shopping. Smart Cancun is equipped with everything you need for a successful gathering: flexible conference and meeting rooms, state-of-the-art technology, business services, coffee shop and more.
- Dos Lunas: Pizza, sandwiches and baguettes ($)
- Coffee & Me: 24-hour Coffee shop ($)
- Conference and meeting rooms ($)
- 24-hour reception
- Currency exchange
- Multilingual staff
- Laundry ($)
- Doctor on call ($)
- Tours Desk ($)
Tours Desk ($)
Once you arrive at the hotel, the on-site travel agency Caribe Maya can arrange tickets and transportation to a wide variety of activities and attractions around the Yucatan, such as exploring caves and cenotes, zip lining through the jungle, tours of the famous archeological site Chichen Itza, and swimming with dolphins or whale sharks.
Kids Stay & Eat Free
Up to two children 3-12 years old stay and eat free when sharing accommodations with two paying adults:
- 1st Child: Free when staying with two adults
- 2nd Child: Free when staying with two adults
- 3rd Child: Reduced rate when staying with two adults
During the following travel periods, 2nd and 3rd child pay reduced rates:
December 23 - January 3, March 28 - April 4, July 15 - August 15
Up to two infants 0-2 years old stay and eat free year-round when sharing accommodations with two paying adults
Valid for travel 11/20/2020 through 12/19/2021. Must utilize existing bedding; rollaway beds and cribs are subject to availability. Minors ages 13-17 years old pay adult rates. Single adult travelling with one or more children: adult and the first child both pay adult double occupancy per person rate.
- Legal age for check-in in Mexico is 18 years of age. All students under the age of 18 years old (but no less than 17 years of age) traveling without parent(s), will be required to present parental acknowledgement that the student is allowed to travel internationally and will accept full responsibility for their actions while on property. For every nineteen (19) students under the age of eighteen (18), one (1) adult chaperone (minimum 24 years of age) is required staying on property.
- Student/Youth Travelers are defined as any person under 24 years of age, traveling without legal parent/guardian, and is applicable at ALL Oasis properties on a year-round basis.
- As a general rule, Oasis Hotels & Resorts will only accept Student/Youth GROUPS at Grand Oasis Cancun (not applicable to family travel).
Security Deposit: Any guests meeting the above-definition of “Student/Youth Travelers” are subject to the following security deposit: a $30.00 USD non-refundable
non-refundable student/youth insurance will be collected from each guest at the time of Hotel check-in. Acceptable form of payment: CASH only. Policy is mandatory, per person and not refundable.
The State of Quintana Roo's Congress has enacted a law that created a new "Environmental Fee", requiring all guests to pay a small fee per room, per stay. As a result, effective inmediately a mandatory fee of $25.34 MXN per room, per night will be collected at the resort.