Located in the Mountain House base area of Keystone, this convenient two bedroom/two bathroom condominium resort is the best value, walking distance to the slopes in Keystone, featuring a common area indoor hot tub, sauna, free internet, laundry facilities and free parking. It is directly on the FREE Keystone shuttle route with easy access to all other areas of the resort as well as the FREE Summit STAGE servicing all of Summit County Ski Resorts to include Copper Mountain and Breckenridge or hit the shopping at the Silverthorne Outlet stores or visit nearby Lake Dillon or Frisco. Coin operated laundry facilities are available onsite.
DIRECTIONS TO THE KEY TO THE ROCKIES RECEPTION OFFICE:
Key To The Rockies Check In Location
23024 US Highway 6, Suite 202
Keystone, Colorado 80435
Please be careful when using GPS devices; as a good deal of the time they are not accurate.
Please do not attempt to check in at the Keystone Condominium Check-In or the Keystone Lodge.
1. From I-70, take exit 205 (Silverthorne/Dillon/Keystone) and proceed approximately 7.5 miles east on Highway 6 toward Keystone.
2. PASS the Keystone Condominium Check-In and the Keystone Lodge.
3. You will go through the emergency signal connected with the fire station on your left and the ski resort will be on your right.
4. After the emergency signal, look for Rasor Drive on your right.
5. There will be two fluorescent yellow pedestrian crossing signs. The first one will be blinking and the second one is right before Rasor Drive.
6. Turn right onto Rasor drive and immediately veer left.
7. Take an immediate right into the Key to the Rockies reception office parking lot which is located in the three story, flat roof brown building.
8. Parking is available on the east side of the building in the upper parking lot.
Office Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. year round
Check In: 4:00 p.m.
Check Out: 10:00 a.m. Late departures are subject to half-day rates.
Please call the office for more information.
After Hour Check-in: CODE will be provided in confirmation. Enter CODE then turn the knob to the right; then the door will open. Your packet will be labeled with your last name and will contain keys and directions to your accommodations. We kindly ask that you come back to the check in location in the morning to officially check in and fill out paperwork.
Disclaimer: Occasionally, reservations must be relocated. Key to the Rockies reserves the right to change accommodations without notice up to the day of arrival due to unexpected emergencies, sale of the property or owner usage. Every effort will be made to provide equal accommodations. Key to the Rockies is not held responsible for any inconvenience, damage, injury or loss to persons or properties, directly or indirectly due to weather, negligence or wrongful act by outside booking agent or independent recreational company beyond the direct control of Key to the Rockies.