Every room at the Mercantile Hotel is a spacious suite, with separate living and sleeping areas. So, incase you get the urge to move in , you have room to spread out. If you have friends up for cocktails, they won't have to sit on your bed. (Unless you want them to.) The suite rooms are modern and well appointed, with exposed brick walls and many have city or river views.
This Upscale New Orleans Boutique Hotel offers the following amenites...
- Luxury bedding for lazy mornings
- Oversized bath sheet towel
- Comfortable robes for lounging
- Aveda bath products
- Keurig coffee makers with and asortment of complimentary coffee and tea
- Record players + classic jazz records that tell the story of our city and set the mood for your stay
- Free continental breakfast featuring local pastries and coffee from 7 to 10 A.M.
- Coffee and tea available all day
- In-room safe, sink, microwave and small refrigerator
- On-site gym, plus access to Prime Fitness RX for fitness enthusiasts (just down the block at 607 Julia Street)
- On-site bar serving wine and beer Monday through Saturday from 3 to 11 P.M. and Sunday from noon to 8 P.M.
- Accessible wheelchair routes to all amenities
The Mercantile Hotel New Orleans is located in the historic Warehouse/Arts District of New Orleans, a neighborhood that played a key role during the Industrial Revolution as a hub for manufacturing and trade. Enjoy your suite at The Mercantile Hotel. We're located at the former site of The Henderson Sugar Refinery, a New Orleans landmark and major sugar manufacturer that once produced up to 800 barrels a day.
Here, we're honoring the past and reimagining the future of the boutique hotel experience. When you stay at The Mercantile Hotel New Orleans, you become part of that story. From the art that hangs on our walls to the music that echoes through our halls, we connect every guest to the heart of our city and the memories that shaped who we are today.
The Mercantile Hotel is walking distance (or a quick Uber/Taxi ride) to the French Quarter and all the best restaurants, shopping and attractions in the Crescent City. Or live like a local and hop on a historic streetcar. The Riverfront Streetcar line station is two blocks from the hotel, and will quickly transport you to Harrah’s Casino, the French Quarter, the French Market and Frenchman Street.
So ask the concierge for a recommendation or check out the hotel's Local Guide and they'll be happy to point you in the right direction for the best muffulatta, ghost tour or river cruise. You'll have fun making your own memories at The Mercantile.