Overlooking the Royal Mews of Buckingham Palace. The Rubens is located in the heart of London, close to the most popular attractions, shops, theatres and museums. It’s also very close to Victoria Station and the majestic Royal Parks
The hotel is very proud to be rated as one of the highest four star London hotels by the AA and the magnificent building has retained all of its historical splendor. First opening as a hotel in 1912, the hotel played host to debutants and high society guests of Buckingham Palace. You too can live like Royalty at The Rubens Hotel, with attentive service, aristocratic grandeur and traditional hospitality. All rooms and suites are lavishly furnished and there is even a Royal Wing! The Palace Lounge and Cavalry bar are popular haunts for guests and locals alike.
The Old Master’s Restaurant offers succulent roasts, while the Library Restaurant serves award winning English cuisine. Enjoy the traditional English ritual of afternoon tea in the Palace Lounge, or relax in the safari-chic surroundings of the Leopard Champagne Bar or the trendy bar.
Insider Tip: Catch a glimpse of passing pageantry from the panoramic views of the Palace Lounge, directly opposite the entrance to The Royal Mews at Buckingham Palace
- Travel + Leisure - World’s Best 500 Hotels - 2014,2013
- Travel + Leisure’s World’s Best Awards - No.5 Top Family Hotel in Europe - 2013
- Condé Nast Traveler Readers Choice Awards - No.14 Top 35 Hotels in the UK - 2013
- TripAdvisor - Certificate of Excellence – 2012/2013
- Condé Nast Traveler USA Gold List - Best Hotels and Resorts in England – 2013
- Ranked 14th in Top 35 Hotels in the British Isles in Condé Nast Traveler Readers' Choice Awards 2012
- Ranked second in London’s Best Hotel for Business category in the Condé Nast Traveler Business Travel Awards 2012
- TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for consistently achieving outstanding traveler reviews 2012.